Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what’s the point?

anotherbitesthedust

anotherbitesthedust

Recruit
★★★
what’s the point in approaching and putting yourself out there when you have little to no success after putting 100x more effort than everyone around you?

it doesn’t even seem like i can make friends with people or get people much less women in having a conversation with me irl, i’m sure many of my fellow incels can relate. its like every time i try to talk to people they seem disinterested in talking with me or give me social cues that im uninteresting and they want to go talk with someone else. ive spent a full year at my uni now and haven’t made any close friends or people i can share experiences with, it sucks only having people message you when they need something (money, rides, help with something etc) and not because they enjoy being around you. every time a girl or even a guy for that matter asks me about something it is usually because they need my help with something

its way different when you get older and no one checks up on you or cares about you, even my parents hardly check up on me or worry about how i am doing socially or mentally (they think mental health and inceldom is a meme anyways). besides my parents obviously there is no girl and i have maybe 2 people who check in with me weekly and that’s because ive known them for years. most of my days of the best years of my life are spent completely alone, i go to classes alone, i eat alone, im in my car alone, even my weekends are just me alone reading and doing other things to keep myself busy

There's none. All you can do is cope via something

it doesn’t even seem like i can make friends with people or get people much less women in having a conversation with me irl, i’m sure many of my fellow incels can relate. its like every time i try to talk to people they seem disinterested in talking with me or give me social cues that im uninteresting and they want to go talk with someone else. ive spent a full year at my uni now and haven’t made any close friends or people
Same shit here, i have been at uni for almost 2 yrs and i have got 0 friends. I have tried every semester to interact with niggas in my class and its the same story every time.

That is what happens when you have missed social milestones in highschool, you are left playing an endless game of catchup.

what’s the point in approaching and putting yourself out there when you have little to no success after putting 100x more effort than everyone around you?

it doesn’t even seem like i can make friends with people or get people much less women in having a conversation with me irl,
Foids in particular abide by a monolith that says they cannot talk to losers whatsoever. If all foids were disconnected from each other, or were connected to each other via small groups, e.g. religion or race, then they will feel more free to communicate with men other than Chad because there's no social law that prevents them from doing so.

Foids are more concerned about their reputation more than what you have to say, so don't worry about them.

There is no point, Im just waiting for my body to shut down while i LDAR

It's discouraging to even get out of bed, some are born with everything and others spend their entire lives trying to achieve nothing.