Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What's the point?

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Mythic
★★★★
I relate to Oreo man so much. I was raised in a Christian household,tought personality, being a good person, good grades matter. I learned the blackpill at 23 . I've never been on a date , I'm the only incel in my family.

I've been watching his videos a lot recently,his last video is so brutal " if you have to initiate interest, it's already over". I've always been thinking about this . Why men have to approach? Why men have to pay for everything? Why men have to make the first step?
Even though I was not Blackpilled I always find the idea of approaching cringe and humiliating . I don't think I've done 30 approach in real life. Before leaving my home country I said to myself: when I'll be in USA I'll do everything, approach...etc

However I've high self esteem,I won't put myself in humiliating position. That's why for my 11 months there I've not approached yet. Currently I'm trying to lower my desires,stop obsessing over white women, focus on my goals.

White foids have no time for your approaching because they're too busy fucking niggers and dogs. :feelsthink:

there is no point the older you get the more disappointed your parents become in you which just compounds on how shitty being an incel already is

your point as an incel is to die. you will never have a family and never feel truly fulfilled

imagine as a kid all the nostalgic memories you have. perhaps of a family gathering. going out with your parents. anything. you will never create these with your own kids. your life is worthless. it amounts to nothing. the only people that know you are disappointed in you just because you cant get a dumb whore to commit her slimehole to you and only you,

imagine as a kid all the nostalgic memories you have. perhaps of a family gathering. going out with your parents. anything. you will never create these with your own kids. your life is worthless. it amounts to nothing. the only people that know you are disappointed in you just because you cant get a dumb whore to commit her slimehole to you and only you,
I barely went out with my family.

Focus on your goals Bro.

Gather assets
Build wealth
Own as much as you can

Then you will show these big booty white girls who is the boss. Caressing their large cellulite cheeks and putting your nose right in the asscrack between those powerful glutes.

Focus on your goals Bro.

Gather assets
Build wealth
Own as much as you can

Then you will show these big booty white girls who is the boss. Caressing their large cellulite cheeks and putting your nose right in the asscrack between those powerful glutes.
Yeah bro