Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Whats the point?

drainercel

drainercel

Drainercel
I see thousands of normies with their girlfriends every day and I have been yearning for something even remotely similar to female attraction. I have spent thousands in skin care creams,and clothes I even tried fucking height boosters, went to concerts +clubs and spent hours gymcelling but to no FUCKING AVAIL, absolutely 0 foids approached me. According to IT doing all this shit should result in me being fucking married but no I dont understand the point of doing shit like this when chad who has the better "personality" (height) and won the genetic lottery gets everything on a silver platter, yet not matter what I fucking do, nothing ever happens. Truly a disgusting clown world I cant wait for its demise. JFL :feelsrope: :feelsclown:

Don't blame yourself brocel, it's not your fault.
You were just given terrible genetics.

Don't blame yourself brocel, it's not your fault.
You were just given terrible genetics.
I know but its so disheartening to try so fucking hard and gain absolutely nothing back

We deserve better than this bro

That's the fun part, there isn't

i wonder where you live, because thats not what I see. I see thousands of normies walk all alone or with their normie friends but not with hoes.
also women seem to be going their own way in general.

i wonder where you live, because thats not what I see. I see thousands of normies walk all alone or with their normie friends but not with hoes.
also women seem to be going their own way in general.
Bongistan, its even worse when you see they go for height alone ( ive seen plenty of "un-looksmatched" couples were the guy is tall but his face is incel tier and he is together, shit really subverts expectations)

No clothes for your face