Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What’s the point though?

R

randomuseresd

Greycel
Me, 29, height 5.8, 210lbs. Never been on a date. Never been flirted with. Never been approached by any chick ever for any kind of interaction. Been rejected in person about 40-50 times with various reactions, all extremely negative but mostly if I judged correctly the chicks were embarrassed I even talked to them. I just hit 100k this year. Last year I earned 88k and the year before 78k so income steadily rising.
Main “advice” I get is to gymmax/lose weight. And I get it, nobody likes a fat guy but I’m not a fat weak loser. Bench press just hit 285 for 1 rep max. I train mma as well.
Also had a few chicks tell me the reason I get rejected has nothing to do with my looks but 100% my personality. Doesn’t make sense though because how do all these different women all decide apriori that my personality is bad without ever talking to me?
Why I’m here? As always it starts with a chick I asked out who rejected me, okay whatever. She was a coworker so I still heard about her. She rejected me because we were coworkers, or at least that was her reason. Turns out a few months later she is trying to get with a guy on the team. She constantly messages him and pretty much stalks the guy. She created a fake tinder account just to find his tinder account to see what his interest were. He rejects her and hooks up with a different coworker. I ask her out again, nothing serious, just for drinks and get rejected and blocked. The chad coworker tells me she is still messaging him so he decides to bang her a few times while also dating this other chick. Of the 9 chicks who work with the team, he has fucked 4 of them. It’s literally 9 chicks going after one guy. And we all earn the same amount so it’s not about money or status. He is actually a lower status/rank on the team.
What is the point of continuing with women? They don’t want me, never will. They all go for the same guys and since I’m not one of those guys what’s the point of putting any effort into getting a date? All the “maxes” are copes/lies. I’m stronger than the guy, I make the same/a little more money than him. I have more power on the team than him. He just has a much better looking face. That’s it. Nothing else. And that face gets him laid at any time he wants. Married women cheat with him no problem. What the fuck is the point for ugly guys in this world?

Protip: Moneymaxx ONLY for yourself. Not for whores.

Use your money for surgery

No point in living. Only primal drive is to fuck and survive.
I get rejected has nothing to do with my looks but 100% my personality
They lie, they all lie. Also damn Chad lives something i cant even comprehend.

If you're afraid of death then there's your answer

If you're not poor, what about getting surgeries?

Dont spend a dime on whores.

Surgeries don’t fix height. Surgeries don’t fix bone structure. And if I got those surgeries, I’d fall behind in the career and earning potential goes way down. I’ve been thinking about buying time with women but that just seems more fucked up than staying a virgin. And also illegal and I would never trust a foid to not set my ugly ass up to hook up with the cops after they arrest me for solicitation.

Also had a few chicks tell me the reason I get rejected has nothing to do with my looks but 100% my personality.
They were lying. Females rejected you due to your looks/genetics. They deemed you as inferior. Don't regard anything they say as logical in any sense. They are schizophrenic

fear of death nothing else

Brocel, you've just experienced the :blackpill:. It's like this everywhere in the world universally with all women.

As to your question, the point is to cope. That's why you're earning an income. It's to live a more comfortable life and have higher quality copes. Why? To lessen the pain of your inceldom and distract you.

The biological imperative is not something you are able to fulfill, as you've just witnessed hypergamy in action in your workplace with all nine female co-workers chasing one chad. Forget the workplace. Suppose you were all stuck on an island or were out in the wilds 500,000 years ago. It would be exactly the same situation, but amplified and more violent for you. Civilization with it's laws and order is applying lipstick on a the pig of human nature.

You must find ways to cope. The alternative is staring into the void and ending it.