Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s the point of this nigger life if you’re not rich or good looking

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
What’s the point of life if you’re not rich or good looking imagine being broke and ugly two death sentences in one society is tryna force me outta society by rejecting advance they want me dead because I’m not white I’m not good looking or NT so society wants useless people dead life is nothing but avoiding the inevitable all this just so I can die alone and be forgotten about

video games is all I got

It seems you've become quite accustomed to using the word since your ban... :feelskek:

But yes, generally us average IQ, non-wealthy subhumans have nothing much to strive for, in the face of the bitter truth that is the blackpill; only copes like gymmaxxing and things like wealthmaxxing remain. :feelsclown:

to Dharma Maxx and become a Deva Chad in a heavenly realm

Work, pay taxes, and die fucking poor goy. :feelsjuice:

Niggers exist to get mogged.

Not rich? Become rich) yeah, just become rich, its soooo nice and easy

Not rich? Become rich) yeah, just become rich, its soooo nice and easy
Just become rich bro it’s totally not incredibly difficult and takes years and years of slaving for something that ISN’T GUARANTEED

Just become rich bro it’s totally not incredibly difficult and takes years and years of slaving for something that ISN’T GUARANTEED
Just do it™