Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Whats the point of telling us "Just go out and meet people"

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
If I go out Ill just get mogged by everybody and it will make me feel horrible about myself even more.
anytime Im in public I feel like a small piece of turd on the side of the road; its there, nobody wants to look at it and most definitely wants to pick it up.
if somebody tells you to "go out and meet people, only then youll get a gf" tell them to shut the fuck up and drink bleach.

just narcissistic abuse and gaslighting

Becuase Chad goes out and meets people so can you! "Muh be confident bro" :soy::soy:

Retards think it'll work for us because it worked for them

They tell us to go out and meet people to further make fun of us.

To reinforce your blackpill convictions. Nothing more blackpilling than seeing it irl.

i tried this and people made fun of me

The only people I ever encountered doing this are people looking for something to gain from me

If a women says she feels un-confortable around a man 10 white knights will jump on the guy she is talking about and kick him out
If a man says he feels weird around other people they are forced to go outside and mogged/mocked to moon and back in span of one day.
Dont trust anyone as an incel,they will humiliate you and ruin your life for a few laughs and tell you to grow up when you tell them about it.
Fuckin Narchists

If a women says she feels un-confortable around a man 10 white knights will jump on the guy she is talking about and kick him out
If a man says he feels weird around other people they are forced to go outside and mogged/mocked to moon and back in span of one day.
Dont trust anyone as an incel,they will humiliate you and ruin your life for a few laughs and tell you to grow up when you tell them about it.
Fuckin Narchists