Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whats the point of sex? Its just pointless..

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Its just a waste of total time. Why do we need to bother and find someone to have sex with?? Whats the point of it?

Just let chad take everything lmao, he is the one that is spending 1 hour trying to cum not us.

In that 1 hour I can just casually fap by myself with nobody to disturb me.

Chad is doing the work for us .. be thankful :feelsokman::feelsthink::feelsthink:

kek inb4 cope bait srs

Last edited:
R-right guys?
9CCE62C8 7236 417E A75B 27FE3654ED12

Its just a waste of total time. Why do we need to bother and find someone to have sex with?? Whats the point of it?

Just let chad take everything lmao, he is the onethat is spending 1 hour trying to cum not us.

Chad is doing the work for us lads.. be thankful :feelsokman::feelsthink::feelsthink:
i want female companion ship more than sex, shame most foids are instawhores, and the rest only want chads

Pussy is overrated

@Blacktarpill

What's the point of existence? It is as useless as sex itself

Sex isn't worth all the hurdles you have to get trough to get it.

Procreation.
When foids deny you sex because you're less than 8 in looks, they are essentially killing you off.

Joking aside, I genuinely wonder if it really is all it's cracked up to be.

When I masturbate, I go at my own pace, I know exactly how like it done, I don't have to think about pleasing anyone else. Sex wouldn't be so straightforward.

Years ago, a friend told me about a time he was having sex but couldn't finish and it was just going on and on to the point where he was getting tired and just wanted to be done with it. He said he preferred masturbating to this scenario, and this stuck with me. Now, I'm not in a position to compare the two, having never had sex, but I thought it was an unexpected and interesting insight from someone who has done both.

Joking aside, I genuinely wonder if it really is all it's cracked up to be.

When I masturbate, I go at my own pace, I know exactly how like it done, I don't have to think about pleasing anyone else. Sex wouldn't be so straightforward.

Years ago, a friend told me about a time he was having sex but couldn't finish and it was just going on and on to the point where he was getting tired and just wanted to be done with it. He said he preferred masturbating to this scenario, and this stuck with me. Now, I'm not in a position to compare the two, having never had sex, but I thought it was an unexpected and interesting insight from someone who has done both.
Jokes aside I reckon that type of shit would apply to people who have had numerous sex with numerous foids and one time couldnt get it working.

In no way I could choose masturbating over sex, we have been deprived of sex for way too long.

Jokes aside I reckon that type of shit would apply to people who have had numerous sex with numerous foids and one time couldnt get it working.

In no way I could choose masturbating over sex, we have been deprived of sex for way too long.
Don't get me wrong, if by some miracle the opportunity for me to have sex arose, I would absolutely jump at it. But I know I wouldn't be great at it on my first time. I would just try to do the best I could, but you're not going to be an expert on something you've never done before. Would that be better than masturbating? I can't say for sure, but it's probably something that takes practice before it becomes really enjoyable.

I remember someone saying that if you heat a block of jelly on a radiator for 10 minutes then put it in a toilet roll tube and go to town on it, that roughly simulates the feeling of sex. Might be worth a shot - you could do it whenever you wanted and it's more realistically achievable (i.e. not completely impossible).

Good to see you're free btw. It's been a rocky few weeks for postmaxxers, especially Sniffles (RIP)... :feelsbadman:

Don't get me wrong, if by some miracle the opportunity for me to have sex arose, I would absolutely jump at it. But I know I wouldn't be great at it on my first time. I would just try to do the best I could, but you're not going to be an expert on something you've never done before. Would that be better than masturbating? I can't say for sure, but it's probably something that takes practice before it becomes really enjoyable.

I remember someone saying that if you heat a block of jelly on a radiator for 10 minutes then put it in a toilet roll tube and go to town on it, that roughly simulates the feeling of sex. Might be worth a shot - you could do it whenever you wanted and it's more realistically achievable (i.e. not completely impossible).

Good to see you're free btw. It's been a rocky few weeks for postmaxxers, especially Sniffles (RIP)... :feelsbadman:
Damn, has anyone tried that jelly shit? Maybe you can give it one day a try and see how it feels.. it might be a good cope you never actually know. If it roughly stimulates it then you should attempt it.

Thanks boyo :feelsokman:. Yea dude one postmaxxers comes out and the other goes back in the cage.. permanently. Its over tbh.

Procreation.
When foids deny you sex because you're less than 8 in looks, they are essentially killing you off.

With enough dilution, we get killed off anyway not to mention evolution/devolution, extinction, end of life, end of the universe, etc. if anything, we’re extending the universe by not procreating as more life created fuels the destruction of the universe iirc.

Objectively, everything is pointless. However, your instincts compel you to seek a mate, and if you cannot fulfill this need, you are likely to suffer, whether the ultimate reason is logical or not. Biological instincts are not based on some sort of 'purpose' of life.

However, your instincts compel you to seek a mate, and if you cannot fulfill this need, you are likely to suffer, whether the ultimate reason is logical or not. Biological instincts are not based on some sort of 'purpose' of life.

Which is why despite the fact that I hate foids, I still lust after them.

Sex is all that matters in life, it's at the root of everything, everything else is cope.

All living organisms lives revolve around sex.

Just let chad take everything lmao, he is the one that is spending 1 hour trying to cum not us.

Chad is doing the work for us .. be thankful :feelsokman::feelsthink::feelsthink:

kek inb4 cope bait srs

I only ask these questions after I fap.

The point of sex is it is sex and its basic human need

I find it disgusting to stick my Weener into a Vag hole.

Sex is all that matters in life, it's at the root of everything, everything else is cope.

All living organisms lives revolve around sex.