Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the point of living?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
If you're Chad or a 1/10 foid to have a great time. If you're anything else, to suffer.

What's the point of continuing if it all leads to pain?
There is literally no point. For me, I cope by saying that if I roped i would go to hell

If I knew with 100% certainty that there is no afterlife, I would have shot myself long ago.

There is literally no point. For me, I cope by saying that if I roped i would go to hell

If I knew with 100% certainty that there is no afterlife, I would have shot myself long ago.
Brutal shit man. Thanks for being honest

To hate females.

to procreate while your body gives you positive feedbackloops. This is the foundation of life. Everything that is "good" is our bodies way of bribing us to do something. So we can procreate with the best mate. But we are incels so this purpose has never been dealt with I suppose

This is going to sound edgy but maybe death is actually the reward. However I don't think so, I think there's no point in life at all.

No point man, there is no point of living nor there is no point of death. Do whatever you want. Although I recommend you to COPE more first. Bros before hoes and COPE before rope.

Sdfsefwewgwegwegw

i want everyone including myself to die

There's no point in living. I only cope because of religion. Without it I would've roped long time ago.

Protect the US Government and its constitution, Semper Fortis

I intend to rope after parents die so essentially I stay alive for my parents

wageslave and submit tax monies to your overlords