Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What's the point of living when you're under 5'7"?

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
Not saying this to insult anybody, but I'm 5'4" myself and I really don't see a point. This is one of the only objective traits of which there seems to be no real benefit:

-You'll never be seen as a man. Even if you're not ugly, most girls tend to see you as an awkward teenager who didn't grow up, men patronize you as well.

-Respect is hard-earned and very easy to lose. As a short man, you have to be the best in what you do otherwise you're seen as incompetent. It takes a lot of effort to prove that you are capable.

-The vast majority of women will never be sexually attracted to you. Doesn't matter how much muscle you gain or how much looksmaxxing you do, nothing will change that. Your height is at most, a negative that you can make up with other traits.

-You are literally weaker than other men, given the same level of training. There are no weight classes in the real World. I don't care about anecdotes, a 5'4" man who maxes out at 150 lbs is going to be beaten by a 6'2" man who weighs 220 lbs, almost every time. It's literally a child fighting an adult.

As a short man, you are expected to stay at the bottom of the social ladder, someone that others can point at and say, "At least I'm not him" or "At least I'm not dating him." Your relationship with women will be mostly transactional. You will at most be a betabux and never inspire raw sexual attraction in women. Ugliness may be subjective (usually it isn't), but height is an objective measure that you cannot get around.

I'm 23 years old right now. Is there any point in choosing to live another 25 years, in this underdeveloped body, alone and outcasted as a social pariah? It's probably better that I take a bullet to my head.

Not saying this to insult anybody, but I'm 5'4" myself and I really don't see a point. This is one of the only objective traits of which there seems to be no real benefit:

-You'll never be seen as a man. Even if you're not ugly, most girls tend to see you as an awkward teenager who didn't grow up, men patronize you as well.

-Respect is hard-earned and very easy to lose. As a short man, you have to be the best in what you do otherwise you're seen as incompetent. It takes a lot of effort to prove that you are capable.

-The vast majority of women will never be sexually attracted to you. Doesn't matter how much muscle you gain or how much looksmaxxing you do, nothing will change that. Your height is at most, a negative that you can make up with other traits.

-You are literally weaker than other men, given the same level of training. There are no weight classes in the real World. I don't care about anecdotes, a 5'4" man who maxes out at 150 lbs is going to be beaten by a 6'2" man who weighs 220 lbs, almost every time. It's literally a child fighting an adult.

As a short man, you are expected to stay at the bottom of the social ladder, someone that others can point at and say, "At least I'm not him" or "At least I'm not dating him." Your relationship with women will be mostly transactional. You will at most be a betabux and never inspire raw sexual attraction in women. Ugliness may be subjective (usually it isn't), but height is an objective measure that you cannot get around.

I'm 23 years old right now. Is there any point in choosing to live another 25 years, in this underdeveloped body, alone and outcasted as a social pariah? It's probably better that I take a bullet to my head.
The heightpill is brutal indeed my boy

if you are under 5'7'' it never fucking began to the point not even LL will help, it's just that simple

There's no point in living as an incel in general tbh. Being 5'4 has to be absolutely brutal though

I’m not under 5’7”

im afraid i cant answer that question

5'4" is brutal.

But I think there's always a reason to live. You might not be a Chad but you can still enjoy life. There are other things to enjoy that doesn't involve social status and dating. I know that sounds like cope but I'm a virgin at 28 years old and the only reason why I'm still alive is because of copemaxxing.

Stay alive brocel.

5'4" is brutal.

But I think there's always a reason to live. You might not be a Chad but you can still enjoy life. There are other things to enjoy that doesn't involve social status and dating. I know that sounds like cope but I'm a virgin at 28 years old and the only reason why I'm still alive is because of copemaxxing.

Stay alive brocel.

Well I can't really give up on life because it would hurt my parents. I'm gonna wait until they die first before I do anything.

I'm basically just living off of copes at this point. Alcohol, weed, etc.

5'4" is brutal.

Stay alive brocel.
stop larping you are not old.

There is none

No not really but only you yourself can decide what is the best path to follow.

Brutal as fuck. You have my condolences brocel
:feelsbadman:

We died the moment our leg bones stopped growing

I'm too scared of dying.

Well I can't really give up on life because it would hurt my parents. I'm gonna wait until they die first before I do anything.

I'm basically just living off of copes at this point. Alcohol, weed, etc.
Aren’t ya parents disappointed in your life and your siblings against you for being a unattractive male? I think you should leave them behind when ya get the chance because that means they’ll only see you as a laborer and shame you for it if you’re depressed.

We died the moment our leg bones stopped growing

Honestly this. The last time I grew was probably when I was 16, and I grew to my current height. Ever since then, I have felt kind of dead.

Aren’t ya parents disappointed in your life and your siblings against you for being a unattractive male? I think you should leave them behind when ya get the chance because that means they’ll only see you as a laborer and shame you for it if you’re depressed.

They aren't disappointed in me that's the thing. Outside of being a kissless virgin, I'm quite accomplished in other parts of my life. They think I'm being successful and that I'll find a wife when I'm 30 or something.

They aren't disappointed in me that's the thing. Outside of being a kissless virgin, I'm quite accomplished in other parts of my life. They think I'm being successful and that I'll find a wife when I'm 30 or something.
Ay last stand Bruv? don’t let them walk over you don’t allow such mockery

I am 5' 4"

couldn't agree more

I'm 39 years old and here I am:

- A childhood that I do not even remember (it should not have been very good)
- A terrible adolescence, bullying.
- A youth / maturity of struggle and struggle and more struggle to not be trampled.
- Begin into maturity / old age in complete loneliness.
- Not a single reward, not a single loving word, not a single opportunity, not a single compensation. There is nothing outside of me. I'm spectator of my own life.

and here I am fighting for a life whose purpose is... keep fighting.

I'm a 169cm manlet in the Netherlands and I cope by hobbymaxxing.

You'll never be seen as a man. Even if you're not ugly, most girls tend to see you as an awkward teenager who didn't grow up, men patronize you as well.

-Respect is hard-earned and very easy to lose. As a short man, you have to be the best in what you do otherwise you're seen as incomp

its true im 5'4 and close to ur age too. Its like living in extremely hard mode. Now I always distance myself to people except for few that really care for me genuinely

The heightpill is one of the most the most brutal pills, I regularly get mogged by holes. As a manlet you are not even seen as a man, tall incels here need to realize that.
at least coping tallfags can get the respect of other men
if you are 5'6 you are a free punching ball for easy jokes = social validation points for normies

Your only viable option is to relocate to something like Indonesia IMO. If your face is at least ok...

No point, just go ER or rope

Being under 183 cm is a death sentence. There is no point in living as a subhuman

Great question. I think there is no point, better rope.

Im 5'7 Why is 5'7 the dividing line its still pretty short and most foids will still think your a manlet even if your 5'10

every millimeter below 5'10 is a gift from the heavens
to answer your question, you can still moneymaxx and buy stacy eggs/pay amazon stacy to carry your child and waive motherhood

Hate to break it to you but 5'4 or lower is where you are really screwed. I would say 5'6 or above is the bare minimum.

try and date a blind girl so she can't see and compare you. That's really the only hope for us.

You are literally weaker than other men, given the same level of training. There are no weight classes in the real World. I don't care about anecdotes, a 5'4" man who maxes out at 150 lbs is going to be beaten by a 6'2" man who weighs 220 lbs, almost every time. It's literally a child fighting an adult.
Most modern consumer grade weapons are height agnostic (IN A SELF DEFENSE SCENARIO, fuck off feds).
not even LL will help
Not true. Inches can change a man's life.
Not a single reward, not a single loving word, not a single opportunity, not a single compensation. There is nothing outside of me. I'm spectator of my own life.
You will at most be a betabux and never inspire raw sexual attraction in women.
These are the worst parts of being short. I got cucked by a book today, reading about how the characters had a mutual and pure lust for each other and how that brings them out of a low point in their lives. The fact that this will never occur for me, that I might never get pulled out of the gutter of my depression and feel the warmth, sensual love and affection made me start to tear up. Therapy does squat to numb the reality of the situation. I wake up everyday hoping that there will be something more to life after my schooling but I am quickly loosing faith. I wish they didn't feed us this suifuel and hope I can get LL soon after uni. :feelsrope:
t. 5'5.5" sperg

Last edited:
There is no point. For truly low SMV males, life is just literally existing at the bare minimum and getting by with some copes. You are a sexless, value-less, expendable bio-robot to society, to women, to men with acceptable SMV and status, and to corporations and governments. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

We were always fated to dewit