Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel what's the point of it all?

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
if i ever ask a normie what is the point of putting in effort to anything in life, they will say something like "you need to work so you can be independent and provide for yourself". they don't understand that I have NOTHING to look forward to in life. this response shows a lack of understanding for the state of mind i am currently in. if i had the guts i'd end my life so i dont have to go through any more unnecessary suffering as an incel.

Same shit here, my future prospects are looking bleak and there's no sight of a positive change

Normies don't understand that life as an incel is pointless

There's no point , it's ober

There isn't one, that's the simple FACT. Fuck, destroy, multiply, repeat, that's it.

Perhaps, there is something beyond the grave but no one breathing would know this.

The day of the rope is closing in on me.

if i ever ask a normie what is the point of putting in effort to anything in life, they will say something like "you need to work so you can be independent and provide for yourself". they don't understand that I have NOTHING to look forward to in life. this response shows a lack of understanding for the state of mind i am currently in. if i had the guts i'd end my life so i dont have to go through any more unnecessary suffering as an incel.
the meaning is life is simple

have kids
die

There is no point. That's why I hate wagecucking everyday. My colleagues hate me and want me fired, I will never make any advancement coz no one vouches for me etc.

I've been coming up with options to escape my situstion but every one of them seems to fall flat