Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Whats the point of gymceling if i can never reach a state like this?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
C6f0kOWXEAEDPuB.jpg

Physical limitations are so daunting.

Just be animated theory

@Vodaccenu why is everyone getting into Baki all of a sudden

@Vodaccenu why is everyone getting into Baki all of a sudden
New Netflix anime is amazing and came out of nowhere.
It combines the insanity of shows like JoJo and the sports aspect of shows like ippo.

New Netflix anime is amazing and came out of nowhere.
It combines the insanity of shows like JoJo and the sports aspect of shows like ippo.
yeah read the manga dude.

the fights are so much more better, hanayama vs speck was so shit in the anime, the way they retold it made me pissed, don’t know what the storyboard director was thinking.

yeah read the manga dude.

the fights are so much more better, hanayama vs speck was so shit in the anime, the way they retold it made me pissed, don’t know what the storyboard director was thinking.
I've been a fan of baki for a while. Just dropped interests after some time because of the shitty fan translations online but this new anime has reignited my interest.

I've been a fan of baki for a while. Just dropped interests after some time because of the shitty fan translations online but this new anime has reignited my interest.
didn’t miss much the newest one with musashi made me drop interest

oh yeah check out Kengan Asura if you like the ridiculous fights in baki. The manga is about a bunch of dudes with super strength and unique abilities that participate in death matches it’s getting an anime adaption for 2019 as well

@Crustaciouse

I need a six pack for my waifu to lick.

I assume you haven't seenthe IFBB pros. Its called trenbolone anadrol hgh insulin numerous other drug cycles and 7000+ calories of food

I plan on roid maxxing the secound I finish school and have nothing to lose

I would consider it a major success if I could look like this:

5b8e6e268155e923a0918bbfb35606eb--alejandro-martinez-male-figure.jpg

But that's impossible.
I plan on roid maxxing the secound I finish school and have nothing to lose

Yeah, except your hair. Better have perfect hair genetics or you're gonna go bald.

Hair > muscles every time.