Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What's the point of going forward?

Phaoni

Phaoni

Officer
I'm here growing up, contemplating what to do with my life even though I'm close to my 30s. I don't understand the point of studying or working or going for a trade job just to get fucking money. What't the point of all of it? It's meaningless without relationships. I'm here being a kissless hand holdingless virgin for almost three decades and I'm probably going to stay that way my entire life unless a miracle happened. Do I stay on this Earth to know how the story of the human race unfolds? If I don't cuddle at night with a foid at some point, I don't understand why I should go for a career that forces me to wake up in the morning to just eat drink sleep and piss...

You need to find a good cope .
Cope or Rope , it will never change .

The only thing going forward is chad's forward growth

I'm around your age and a recurring cope for me is to just appreciate being alive at a basic level. The space exploration images from around the solar system have shown that pretty much any terrestrial body looks like Earth without the water and life. Pic related is the surface of Saturn's moon Titan, but looks like the American Southwest. As far as we can tell, the ability of a rock to anything except float in space is very limited. At least on Earth the rocks get to experience a few years as constituent molecules of living things.

150px Huygens surface color sr

You need to find a good cope .
Cope or Rope , it will never change .
This. An incel either finds something that diverts his mind from his everyday fucked up state or kills himself because inceldom is unbearable and he literally cannot take it anymore

I'm around your age and a recurring cope for me is to just appreciate being alive at a basic level. The space exploration images from around the solar system have shown that pretty much any terrestrial body looks like Earth without the water and life. Pic related is the surface of Saturn's moon Titan, but looks like the American Southwest. As far as we can tell, the ability of a rock to anything except float in space is very limited. At least on Earth the rocks get to experience a few years as constituent molecules of living things.

View attachment 150560
it's over for Neptunecels

i want to continue living simply because the alternative is not living.

No point in going forward, just rope

I'm here growing up, contemplating what to do with my life even though I'm close to my 30s. I don't understand the point of studying or working or going for a trade job just to get fucking money. What't the point of all of it? It's meaningless without relationships. I'm here being a kissless hand holdingless virgin for almost three decades and I'm probably going to stay that way my entire life unless a miracle happened. Do I stay on this Earth to know how the story of the human race unfolds? If I don't cuddle at night with a foid at some point, I don't understand why I should go for a career that forces me to wake up in the morning to just eat drink sleep and piss...
If it hasn't hit you yet, your life is over

So you don't go backwards.

just cope till rope, thats all tbh