Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the point of even living? I ruined my teenage life and will definitely ruin my adult life as well.

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
What's the point of even continuing to live anymore? All our lives us subhumans are treated like shit and when blackpill gives us an explanation we are seen as terrorists. All my life I was treated like an Uyghur in china, I was always treated like a freak and monster and now when I have taken the holy blackpill and awaken I am a terrorist?

When normal humans are teenagers they make lifelong memories to cherish in their adulthood. When I was a teenager I was just either rotting or getting in some sort of trouble and wishing I was dead.

Normal humans experience their first love, first crush, first time holding hands and first kiss in their teenage years, I spent my teenage life being rejected, hated and spat on.

Normal humans participate in sports, clubs, events and other extra curricular activities in their teenage lives, I could never do anything. I am too retarded and too physically weak to achieve anything in life.

Normal humans make achievements, earn medals and trophies, fame and glamour in diverse fields. Some in science, some in some sort of sport, some in singing etc. I achieved nothing. I spent all my teenage life trying to figure out life, failing, being rejected and zero skills.

Normal humans work hard and are smart, and get good grades and eventually good colleges. I somehow managed to pass my exams and am rotting in a fucked college where I don't achieve anything either.

Normal humans are invited to parties, celebrations, festivals and have blasts, they are beautiful and can click pics of their moments because they don't look like a goblin, while I am not invited anywhere, not even for being used as a slave and u can't click my pics without feeling like killing myself.

Normal humans have a life worth living, a life to enjoy even tho they have their share of prblems too. My life isnt, I have nothing to live for. No love, no life, no enjoyment, nothing to boast about, NOTHING. Normoids have no idea what it's like to live life as a subhuman and they should be greatful they aren't in our position.

It's in the best of interests of both us subhumans and normies for us to no longer live. We will be free of the misery of life, and normies and foids would be happy to see us dead. Tho we shouldnt be doing anything to make foids happy, it will benifit us too.

post your pic lets see if you as bad as you say or are you over inflating your percieved problems. just asking for a friend

post your pic lets see if you as bad as you say or are you over inflating your percieved problems. just asking for a friend
I would if I am given a guarantee that it won't land in the hands of a)ITcels b)glowies

I would if I am given a guarantee that it won't land in the hands of a)ITcels b)glowies
dude use self destructing pics that cant be downloaded,
there are specific websites that serve this purpose
Somewhere around late teens/early 20's
if you not disabled then you should first spend 2-3 years looksmaxing, gymmaxing, moneymaxing etc etc.

you still too young to know for certain 100% if you a real incel or if you just dumb and too naive to develop your full pontential. So do that first and if all attempts fail come back here in 3 years

Last edited:
Youngcels piss me off with this shit.

Try being 30+ and in the same situation.

I'm at least trying one last time to improve my life before I rope.

You still have a chance and you are wasting it.
One guy has it worse than me, therefore I should not complain about my problems.

With that logic you shouldn't complain about your inceldom because there are people inside North Korean camps.

And if you still think you have a chance to improve your life you haven't completely swallowed the holy blackpill

Ur advice is shit if ur trucel
It is called the scientific method. Modern science and advancements were built on experimentation and testing. So if the dude is under 20 let him scientifically test his boundaries instead of posting here when he can be in the gym or building his profession and knowing his limits through trial and error

It is called the scientific method. Modern science and advancements were built on experimentation and testing. So if the dude is under 20 let him scientifically test his boundaries instead of posting here when he can be in the gym or building his profession and knowing his limits through trial and error
Nice of you to assume I didn't try all that bluepill shit :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Ya you laid out the problems we face really well. In re-rolling religion if you can't take it anymore because it is too bleak you always have the option of suiciding and re-rolling.

One thing is in a normie life, which most of your lives will be as normie you get to do all those things you said. Like going to parties and drinking and having fun.

In your incel life you can spend the time working on projects that are bigger than you. Like we do on this forum figuring out how people work and the way things are. Learning this knowledge can be thought of as a project. There are any number of projects you can work on over multiple lifetimes.

Another thing I've thought about is in your next life you will probably be a normie. But its going to be awesome for us, as normies live unimaginably good lives compared to us. But someone who say their last 5 lives have been normies or Chads, they are probably like a lot of normies angry at the world and sad they aren't Chad, and putting down people and stuff. In other words I think it requires brutal lives to really appreciate good lives.

I only live for my family and copes