Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats the point of clubbing as a manlet?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
Being 5'5 and going to clubs is pointless for me. Almost everyone is taller than me. The men are taller or significantly taller, and the women are taller too because of heels. You have jackass men trying to push you around because they know they could beat you up, and women immediately blowing you off. Wtf is the point of this shit unless you're Chad?

What do you rate yourself facially? You've admitted before you had hoes grind your dick so you obviously aren't that ugly. If it's just height being limiting factor just get 10 cm lift boots, world of difference between 165 and 175 cm

What do you rate yourself facially? You've admitted before you had hoes grind your dick so you obviously aren't that ugly. If it's just height being limiting factor just get 10 cm lift boots, world of difference between 165 and 175 cm

That happens when I'm tipsy or drunk and I just go behind hoes. They cant see me. I would say I'm a 4. Which isn't terrible but that + my 5'5 height is a death sentence. I might consider those shoes

The point of manlets being there is to buy drinks for themselves and the girls, pay cover fee.. and most importantly to make the tall handsome men look better by having a comparison for the girls to see how tall the other guys are.
The point of manlets being there is to buy drinks for themselves and the girls, pay cover fee.. and most importantly to make the tall handsome men look better by having a comparison for the girls to see how tall the other guys are.

There isn't a point to clubbing at all if sub 5, sub 5'9, or sub 6 figure income

There is no point. Forget about clubs if you’re low fighting success. It’s a primal lek. Mog or be mogged.

There is no point. Forget about clubs if you’re low fighting success. It’s a primal lek. Mog or be mogged.

nightclubs and raves are hell on earth