Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What's the point in living a normal life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
What's the point? Let's think for a minute that all of us will ascend and will end up with a wife and kids.

And then what? You think you'll be happy? I don't see how anyone could enjoy working the same kind of boring job for 40-50 years. Nobody will notice you, you will just be another cog in the machine. Yeah, you get sex from ur wife who cheats on you behind your back, or maybe she doesn't but you will always have the thought in the back of your head. Your children will grow to be regular losers like you, nobodies. So will your grandchildren. Nobody would notice if your entire family died, as nobody would notice it now.

I am 100% sure everyone who has worked a normal job for decades (think cook, teacher, accountant, taxi driver, construction worker, lawyer etc. regular jobs) and have not killed themselves or are not planning on killing themselves are NPC's or fucked in the head some other way. No sane person can enjoy being a normal person. You MUST be really fucked up to work a regular job and be OK with the fact you will do it for the rest of your life.

I can get that you can enjoy life if you are a powerful politician, CEO, actor, musician or somebody who is influential and has money to do whatever the fuck he wants. Somebody who can think "if I die tonight it'll be on the front page all around the world". Somebody whose life matters.

If I'm not a millionaire/somebody by the day I turn 30 I will blow my brains out on a livestream. After 30 there is no point in ascending, sexually or financially. Fuck this fucking life, reproduction should be made illegal.

Last edited:
This is why I'm an accelerationist. I'm not suggesting you do anything, of course (fuck off (((Feds)))), I'm just saying, if you commit yourself to a highER purpose in life you can find fulfillment in the downfall of human soyciety and existence.

This is why I'm an accelerationist. I'm not suggesting you do anything, of course (fuck off (((Feds)))), I'm just saying, if you commit yourself to a highER purpose in life you can find fulfillment in the downfall of human soyciety and existence.

Fuck the FBI but I'm definitely not going to buy a goER watch, I don't want to hurt other people and I'd be too much of a pussy to do anything like that anyway

Fuck the FBI but I'm definitely not going to buy a goER watch, I don't want to hurt other people and I'd be too much of a pussy to do anything like that anyway
you dont have to kill people for shit to work. You can spread the good word. Convert people, join a doomsday cult, etc.

I am 100% sure everyone who has worked a normal job for decades (think cook, teacher, accountant, taxi driver, construction worker, lawyer etc. regular jobs) and have not killed themselves or are not planning on killing themselves are NPC's or fucked in the head some other way. No sane person can enjoy being a normal person. You MUST be really fucked up to work a regular job and be OK with the fact you will do it for the rest of your life.
That's why I have become a professional Neetbux receiver a long time ago.
I enjoy the freedom to use my time however I please.

you dont have to kill people for shit to work. You can spread the good word. Convert people, join a doomsday cult, etc.

I am actively recruiting people into blackpill philosophy on various forums and games. I think I have blackpilled 10s of people in my life.

And what's the alternative exactly? death? life is not a pretty utopia like blurpillers like to believe. We as blackpillers should know that life is brutal and unforgiving, and the best we can do is cope through it.

And why does it matter if nobody notices or remembers you? I would rather enjoy a quite life in this already hellish world.

That's why I have become a professional Neetbux receiver a long time ago.
I enjoy the freedom to use my time however I please.
I envy NEETs who get buxx ngl. Receiving money from government while doing nothing would make motivated enough to be creative.

I envy NEETs who get buxx ngl. Receiving money from government while doing nothing would make motivated enough to be creative.
I get NEETbuxx, no motivation to be creative or do anything other than LDAR

Actually that's a good idea. Just Jonestownmaxx and then steal everybody's shit while you pretend to drink the Koolaid.

What's the point? Let's think for a minute that all of us will ascend and will end up with a wife and kids.

And then what? You think you'll be happy? I don't see how anyone could enjoy working the same kind of boring job for 40-50 years. Nobody will notice you, you will just be another cog in the machine. Yeah, you get sex from ur wife who cheats on you behind your back, or maybe she doesn't but you will always have the thought in the back of your head. Your children will grow to be regular losers like you, nobodies. So will your grandchildren. Nobody would notice if your entire family died, as nobody would notice it now.

I can get that you can enjoy life if you are a powerful politician, CEO, actor, musician or somebody who is influential and has money to do whatever the fuck he wants. Somebody who can think "if I die tonight it'll be on the front page all around the world". Somebody whose life matters.

If I'm not a millionaire/somebody by the day I turn 30 I will blow my brains out on a livestream. After 30 there is no point in ascending, sexually or financially. Fuck this fucking life, reproduction should be made illegal.

I yearn to live a normal life. Not talking about marriage or anything that has a high risk of failure but even being able to socialize and not be outcasted and able to feel like I am not being mogged every time I am in social situations with people my age.

I think life isn't worth shit, being blackpilled makes you realize the degree of fakeness everything has to it, from the entirely conceptual 'love' to ideas like 'who you are in this world' and pointless shit like that.

The reality is that you don't matter a bit and no one outside of yourself gives a shit about you or your actions as long as they don't affect theirs. Everything is transactional, you will never get anything without putting something up for trade, whether that be status, looks, money etc. Every single aspect of your life looks to leech off of you somehow.

Realizing those pathetically obvious things can make you not willing to put in the amount of effort normies put into their lives. You're someone who doesn't find meaning in an obviously meaningless life (beyond comfortable situations or getting biological needs fulfilled, which is really just the animalistic, primitive side of your existence).

Most people hate life it’s just people don’t want to see it. We continue to make more kids and as such suffering keeps on spreading. Even chads and stacys don’t have real happiness. Most rich kids are not happy. The majority of chads who became really happy with their lives were incels as teens and then grew up to finally being appreciated and happy. Same with poor people who became rich.

Why’re you asking us? lol