Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats the point in being a good person?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Scary Monster
★★★★★
Like you’re just gonna get shit on by everyone else. Nobody will ever care about or accept you. Might as well make it harder for normies who already hate you

The point of society gaslighting Men into being good people is akin to Men being good slaves. Sub8 Men have to slave and suffer daily to have even 0.01% of a life that is experienced by those far more attractive in his own gender or the ugliest to the most attractive of Female.

I mean how is the pyramid where Chad and his harem of whores get to delight non stop off the suffering of others going to stay afloat if there isn't a brainwashed worker class making sure that society still functions? Also how is the worker class suppose to stay inebriated on the opiate of the masses? The brainwashing starts young.

The point of society gaslighting Men into being good people is akin to Men being good slaves. Sub8 Men have to slave and suffer daily to have even 0.01% of a life that is experienced by those far more attractive in his own gender or the ugliest to the most attractive of Female.

I mean how is the pyramid where Chad and his harem of whores get to delight non stop off the suffering of others going to stay afloat if there isn't a brainwashed worker class making sure that society still functions? Also how is the worker class suppose to stay inebriated on the opiate of the masses? The brainwashing starts young.
This. Also, there is no “good” or “bad” inherently. It’s all subject. Do what’s best for you, but make sure to never go to prison. Incels don’t last longer than 48 hours in prison.

"you can get a gf if you are a good persnlitititiy" :soy::soy::soy: you're inkle for even asking this question.:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I don’t go out of my way to be a hero, but I behave just so people don’t get on my back.

As an incel there is no point other than being a cuck

Being a good person prevents people from shitting on you online or irl, no one here is a Chad that can get away with doing rude or questionable shit. Also I don't see why not, it requires a lot more effort being shitty then it does to be semi decent.

Facts
20200514 134341

It's for other normies and foids taking advantage of you. If everybody is a bitter asshole then nobody can benefit from it.

Honestly I find acting in a way generally accepted to be ethically permissible is often more beneficial to me anyways so I don’t think about it much. I’m hardly the peak of virtue but I think I’m a pretty good person

im not capable of being a bad person, i just can't.

over the years iv seen how good people sell out and i never quite understood it.
i was just born with a very high moral system

There is no reason. Being nice to people that hate you is cuck behaviour. Still, I can't seem to just stop caring what other people think, its like there is something inside of me that stops me from being a complete egoist. Anyone have any tips on how to dark triadmaxx? Can you turn yourself from a cuck to a sociopath?

Love and obedience towards God. Your salvation doesn't even depend on it but you still feel like doing it when you're saved.

make it harder how? you're already irrelevant as far as normies are concerned jfl

Like you’re just gonna get shit on by everyone else. Nobody will ever care about or accept you. Might as well make it harder for normies who already hate you
There are other people who are suffering just like you are; you reduce the aggregate suffering that people like us encounter.

There are other people who are suffering just like you are; you reduce the aggregate suffering that people like us encounter.
Id never be mean to another incel

There's no point, you get used and treated like shit if you're a good person

because karma exists and one day I will be rewarded with a beautiful girlfriend :)

lots of moralfags on this thread

The only reason Im bad is because im a fucking cuck that feels bad and regretful when he does something bad to someone

I will keep this short.
Humans are social animals, we cant live alone. We also need to trade. Good behavior is something that can be traded.
Basically, treat someone well the first time you meet them, and treat them as good as they treat you after that.

Note: Treating someone well doesnt mean being a doormat.

I'm not going to discuss women as we know my views of them.

As for fellowcels, I try and display kindness even though I know 99% of this forum would let me die for a crumb of pussy. I've always been a decent guy (I think), Society has been slowly eroding the niceness and creating a monster.

If you want people to take advantage of you

Yes its pointless but as an undesirable male, you have to be just to stay out of trouble. If you try to be a "bad boy" you'll get accused of petty shit and harassed even more.

I keep my distance from normies. thankfully as a neet I have zero need to associate with any normie

Being a good person prevents people from shitting on you online or irl, no one here is a Chad that can get away with doing rude or questionable shit. Also I don't see why not, it requires a lot more effort being shitty then it does to be semi decent.
Agree word for word tbh