Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the point anymore

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Returning to roots
★★★★★
We work daily for a less that mediocre existence. The void of community filled with media and time sinks. Technology was supposed to be our savior but it is only our captor.

The level of brain rot injected into our generation is astonishing. Nothing has substance anymore we are just slaves to media. If you look around outside there is literally nothing to do if you don't live inside a big city. So it really makes sense that this is our path.

Why do we work for a life that isn't worth living?
We used to work to support a family but now that the world has decayed so much and the dating market is trash there is no reason for us to even do anything. Nothing can really give this terrible existence meaning.

With the world becoming so hollow I'm surprised we don't have a bigger suicide crisis kn our hands, I partly believe that the media's slop is distracting everyone from facing these truths. Day in day out people are pacifying themselves until they die.

How did we stray so far from communities into almost permanent social isolation?

We work daily for a less that mediocre existence. The void of community filled with media and time sinks. Technology was supposed to be our savior but it is only our captor.

The level of brain rot injected into our generation is astonishing. Nothing has substance anymore we are just slaves to media. If you look around outside there is literally nothing to do if you don't live inside a big city. So it really makes sense that this is our path.

We used to work to support a family but now that the world has decayed so much and the dating market is trash there is no reason for us to even do anything. Nothing can really give this terrible existence meaning.

With the world becoming so hollow I'm surprised we don't have a bigger suicide crisis kn our hands, I partly believe that the media's slop is distracting everyone from facing these truths. Day in day out people are pacifying themselves until they die.

How did we stray so far from communities into almost permanent social isolation?
The world ends not with a bang, but a whimper.

This entire post is a truth nuke, but also ropefuel.

Wojak elephant soy boy crying glasses thumbnail

ww3 is approaching, soon you'll be able to ascend and live in the jungle with your gf after soyciety is reduced to rubble and ash

Access to quality pussy would prevent 90% of mental illness.

In the future if hedonism and utilitarian theories succeed among normies we might end with brain modifications and inmortality, basically being high all the time for millions of years, so that posibility for me is the last hope