Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What's the pathetic thing you've ever done to get a foid's attention?

UglyBaldingManlet

UglyBaldingManlet

Officer
Many years ago when I was in Uni and still had hope/cope, there was a 5/10 foid in a few of my classes that I had a crush on because she was one of the very few that was nice to me in our workshop groups. She even would very low-key flirt with me (but that may be wistful nostalgia on my part).

Anyway, about a month before Valentine's day I heard through another student in my class that her and her boyfriend were having problems and they broke up. I got the dumb idea to send her a bouquet of flowers with a short "sweet" note with my name on it to her dorm. The next day I saw her in class and things got awkward as she didn't say much to me, and pretended like I didn't exist. Later that day I saw on her Facebook that she had posted a selfie of her and the boyfriend with his arm wrapped around her and I'll tell you boyos, the look on her face was of pure attraction, admiration, love for that guy. FUCKING BRUTAL

That was the last time I ever did anything romantic/sweet for a foid.

Of course there's a few more pathetic things I have done to try and get laid or even just attention from a foid, but this post is already too long.

So share some of your lame/pathetic attempts at ascension. :feelsrope::feelscry::cryfeels::feelskek:

I threw a bucket of water over her

I opened the door for your mom OP

presented myself to her

I didn't really simp tbh. I just said extremely retarded shit and they get even more grossed out by me.

i helped out my uni oneitis with her course work. Wasn't that pathetic but still, it was one of few opportunities to interact with her in a non matter-of-fact manner.

Idk I don’t think Ive ever really done anything like that

I keep texting foids from highschool out of the blue because I'm attention-starved.

foids creep me out so if I get a foid's attention I run away screaming and look for the nearest bear

idk tbh, can't even recall anything abt most foids I've met

There's been several times where you're in a group with a foid in school or at work and she tells you what to do, like for example: "Go get that thing over here", "bring me that thing here etc". Then you want to be her humble servant and do everything she says, in hope that she will respect you and give you pussy.

That was when i was bluepilled, now i realize that it was incredibly cucked in every way. She wouldn't ask Chad to bring her something or do something for her. It would be the other way around.

Many years ago when I was in Uni and still had hope/cope, there was a 5/10 foid in a few of my classes that I had a crush on because she was one of the very few that was nice to me in our workshop groups. She even would very low-key flirt with me (but that may be wistful nostalgia on my part).

Anyway, about a month before Valentine's day I heard through another student in my class that her and her boyfriend were having problems and they broke up. I got the dumb idea to send her a bouquet of flowers with a short "sweet" note with my name on it to her dorm. The next day I saw her in class and things got awkward as she didn't say much to me, and pretended like I didn't exist. Later that day I saw on her Facebook that she had posted a selfie of her and the boyfriend with his arm wrapped around her and I'll tell you boyos, the look on her face was of pure attraction, admiration, love for that guy. FUCKING BRUTAL

Of course there's a few more pathetic things I have done to try and get laid or even just attention from a foid, but this post is already too long.

So share some of your lame/pathetic attempts at ascension. :feelsrope::feelscry::cryfeels::feelskek:
In mid school I attempted a fight with a BJJ player... You can guess the rest...

Sad Vince Mcmahon GIF by namslam

Omg that was so cringe, I’ll think what the worst thing I have done is, but it just won’t compare.

acting like a gentleman a retarded one in Highschool lol