Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the opposite of jestermaxxing?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Also, is it "jestermaxxing" or "jestermaxing?" Because it's not "jestermaxx," it's "jestermax." Where would the second X come from?

Dark triad maxxing

Jestermaxing is for non NT high inhib autists, low inhib NT charismatic normies get women just by

Plain maxxing

Stoicmaxxing? Instead of acting like a clown you express little emotion in an attempt to show strength, but in reality you just seem boring and lifeless.

I thought people might say this, but what does that make Eminem and his "Slim Shady" persona? Slim Shady is supposed to be funny, but also a psychotic murderer. Rap often blends thuggishness and comedy.
Eminem (in his early days) was extremely thugmaxxed. Sim shady was thug not jester. He made jokes that were violent and low inhib as fuck.

Eminem (in his early days) was extremely thugmaxxed. Sim shady was thug not jester. He made jokes that were violent and low inhib as fuck.

Isn't that what a jester is? A person who is very funny?

Isn't that what a jester is? A person who is very funny?
But Eminem isnt doing it to please chads/stacies, he’s joking to scare them. This why he talks about shooting up Columbine, raping women, and killing people.

But Eminem isnt doing it to please chads/stacies, he’s joking to scare them. This why he talks about shooting up Columbine, raping women, and killing people.

I thought he was doing it to please whoever liked his music?

Entertaining yourself regardless if it upsets others.

Stoicmaxxing? Instead of acting like a clown you express little emotion in an attempt to show strength, but in reality you just seem boring and lifeless.
I would agree it’s stoicmaxxing.

Also, is it "jestermaxxing" or "jestermaxing?" Because it's not "jestermaxx," it's "jestermax." Where would the second X come from?
Fakecel if you're not xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxing.

I don't know tbh

Tsunderemaxxing. Hi, fak u femerloid and your disgusting personality

"Just hold frame bro"

Spitting dem blackpills

Being a respectable human being.

Doomermaxxing tbh

omegle male maxxing, acting all anti social and shit, not to be confused with emo maxxing tbh