Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the obsession with asses and tits?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I like tits, I don't care much for asses.

But those are just secondary. What really makes a woman attractive to me, is the face. Maybe it's just a personal preference, but the face is the single most important thing in a woman for me. A good face can make tiny tits look good. Hell, Riley Reid and Stoya have no ass or tits, but they're super hot to me, due to their faces.

It's always been about the face to me. Not that it matters, I'm fucking 25 already and never even had a kiss.

I always ranked body above face personally.

You can't squeeze a face or spank it.

Body signals can bear children if fucked right now. In fact, 100% of a woman's sex appeal is the capacity to present biological signals that she will bear robust healthy children if fucked ASAP

Huh, so I guess this is much more of a personal preference than I thought. I genuinely think that face is absolutely most important, so much so that the body is nearly meaningless when there's a good face.

you must be low T then.

tits and ass = fat deposits to sustain a pregnancy well and sustain it in the event of a famine.

perceived reproductive success (estrogen) is for women what perceived fighting success (testosterone) is for men. they're 1:1 with eachother. A foid's tits, ass, and hip to waist ratio are like height and frame for men.

Phat brappers = High test

A few animals also have arbitrary attraction signs. Such as flashy colored birds or peacock feathers. Where they need certain attributes to be an attractive mate but those attributes serve no useful/survival function beyond the females finding it attractive.

For humans large boobs and asses seem to do that. Strange how things evolve sometimes.

You're a low T faggot.

Asses and tits all the way.

i read somewhere that europeans consider eye area to be most important, might be true

women with a nice eye area have a huge halo for me, followed by the rest of the face and a body that's nice and rounded out and sexually dimorphic (small hands and feet etc)

I LOVE IT ALL! OH MY GOD!

you must be low T then.

tits and ass = fat deposits to sustain a pregnancy well and sustain it in the event of a famine.

perceived reproductive success (estrogen) is for women what perceived fighting success (testosterone) is for men. they're 1:1 with eachother. A foid's tits, ass, and hip to waist ratio are like height and frame for men.

Exactly.

Big tits = lots of milk to feed baby.
Round ass/hips = won’t die in childbirth.

I get what @anon1822 is saying, a really hot face can kinda make up the fact she has small tits or no ass, although in reality this wouldnt happen often because good face genes indicates good genes overall.

But I really crave tits and an ass to squeeze so I would happily take away 1-2 points face-wise and put it in the body

It's tumblr brainwashing. Nowadays fat = le thicc xDD

you must be low T then.

You're a low T faggot.

Asses and tits all the way.
You must be right, because I fully agree with OP, and I'm indeed low T af. :feelscry:

It is biology
Like how foids can see you testosterone levels and cortisol levels to determine if you are Chad, soy or incel by looking at your face.

Exactly.

Big tits = lots of milk to feed baby.
Round ass/hips = won’t die in childbirth.
I don't entirely agree with the survival/reproduction benefits of big tits and asses (besides visual attrativeness). Wide hips indicate better chances for childbirth but I don't know if a fat ass matters that much.
Also only the tip of the boob produces milk, boobs aren't filled with milk, and many other mammals don't have boobs, only the nipples potruding from the belly.

Ghetto black culture popularized fat asses.

I don't entirely agree with the survival/reproduction benefits of big tits and asses (besides visual attrativeness). Wide hips indicate better chances for childbirth but I don't know if a fat ass matters that much.
Also only the tip of the boob produces milk, boobs aren't filled with milk, and many other mammals don't have boobs, only the nipples potruding from the belly.

Humans have wildly exaggerated genitalia and sexual attractiveness. The human male penis is hugely out of proportion, compared to other apes (gorilla cock is about 1 inch long). Same with females - human female boobs are enormously bigger than other apes. Even size differences are way out of proportion - eg can you tell much difference between a bunch of chimps or gorillas? And yet you put a bunch of random humans in a room and they all look wildly different, even in shape and size.

The thing with tits is, as long as they're not saggy, they can look good in any way or form. Face is not so.

As for ass, I don't care that much either. I only don't want some deformed super big or super lacking ass. Anything normal is good.

Stoya is gross tbh, i remember seeing her on a Kassem G interview and she looked really repulsive.

Mens sexual drive focuses on tits and ass, the face is mostly irrelevant.

Body signals can bear children if fucked right now. In fact, 100% of a woman's sex appeal is the capacity to present biological signals that she will bear robust healthy children if fucked ASAP

A nice body is a plus, a pretty face is a must. But if big boobed foids are supposed to be more fertile and successful at reproduction, then races that naturally has smaller boobs (Asians etc), what does that makes them? Also, the fact that many Western guys are hyped up over noodlewhores makes this "theory" all the more confusing to me.