Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "What's the name of the tall friend of brad?"

fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
Heard a curry foid colleague asking her simp orbiter this question. To elaborate, she actually meant "tall white friend" because she mentioned the dude's nationality, which is somewhere in western Europe.

Guys, I'm really confused. I thought women only care about what really matters, such as personality. Why wouldn't she ask something more meaningful such as:
"What's the name of the guy who got straight As in all his classes"
"Do you know the guy who is shy and soft-spoken but fun to talk to?"
"I saw this guy giving a talk about quantum computing. I'm so attracted to his intelligence so could someone please introduce me to him?"

She barely had any conversation with the guy and she couldn't come up with any other traits she could use to describe him apart from him being tall. Still, she wants to know him and was eager to dig some information out of her simp friend. On the other hand, if a foid ever sees me in a group gathering, she wouldn't even bother to connect with me even if we had a proper introduction:feelsclown:

Tall=entire personality of a man. Race=self identification and allegiance of a man.

You never see a good looking man complain about being rejected
Fun fact, I knew a guy who broke down when his ex-gf cheated on him and left him for another guy. He had been so succesful in everything he did that failure broke him down for a little while.

Tall=entire personality of a man. Race=self identification and allegiance of a man.
You just need some heightfidence and faceonality bruh in order to attract them famales :feelsYall: