Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What's the must RageFueling BluePiller you've ever seen/met/heard of?

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
For me that would be that naive trash YouTube channel Teachingmensfashion. What about you guys?

Most of them tend to blend into the same mesh of easily disproven arguments they always make; just be confident, just personality, just shower, stop being "entitled", just lower your already lowered standards, etc.... :feelsjuice:

I dislike them all as one uniform representation of the bluepilled hegemony, fighting against subhuman rights and misleading countless truecels into their deluded beliefs with foid gaslighting and copious amounts of coping. :feelsclown:

Honestly, the worst bluepillers are not the obvious ones on the Internet like feminists and male fashion copers like you mentioned. Because I can avoid relatively easily, I just don't click on their stupid shit

The worst are the ones in your life, the "normal" people who spill all that shit to you when they find out or figure out about your romantic situation. The aunties, the coworkers, the guys at the barbershop trying to be your mentor. Those ones piss me off the most, especially if they continue with that shit knowing how you feel about it