Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats the most unlikeable people ever?

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
Which specific individual people do you hate the most?
Image result for justin trudeau soy

i would love to kill this cuck

i hate hypocrisy

yourself over cucks and feminists?
Yeah, cucks and feminists are cancer but killing them wouldn't change my life, but killing myself would.

Guys who join “women’s right’s” marches.

Trudeau is hard to beat. Macron is more of a cunt though. The French in general, the Dutch are cunts too.

Every Dutch person I met was a cunt. What is their deal?
It's the same thing with the french. They're just salty that 90% of the world is speaking english instead of their language, even though they made contributions just as great to history.
Every Dutch person I met was a cunt. What is their deal?
Also something to do with a lack of community, but that's a first world thing now tbh.

Not really one specific person I hate but more so people who fall under these categories

Normies
Racist
Cucks
Sheeps
Jews
Stormfrontters
Demons

I hate all political figures

cucks, feminists, spoiled stuck up stacies, entitled landwhales

Feminists and normies who support
Them

"Islamic travelers" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: oh canada your so fucking cucked it feels like your pranking the whole world sometimes.

Yup, guys who do cuck shit and preach how white men or men in general are evil.

We wouldn’t face the problems we have economically if it weren’t for them.

cucks and white knights

Trudeau is hard to beat. Macron is more of a cunt though. The French in general, the Dutch are cunts too.

all those Latin bastards are effeminate degenerates that are mogged by Nordic and Slavic master races

all those Latin bastards are effeminate degenerates that are mogged by Nordic and Slavic master races
Slavic master race? Not heard that one before. Have to say the ones I meet around UK are generally intelligent, handsome, big, strong and super hard working though so maybe it's right. Cunts lol.

cucks, foids, normies, libtards, and stormfronters

Black women and feminist culture in general, which includes lesbians and anyone who supports a woman over a man in the household. Those people have literally destroyed millions of families in the US.

I hate any political figure who indulges in both blatant hypocricy and self righteousness.

Slavic master race? Not heard that one before. Have to say the ones I meet around UK are generally intelligent, handsome, big, strong and super hard working though so maybe it's right. Cunts lol.

many Slavs have Germanic blood, Russia was founded by a viking called Rurik who conquered the native slavs and made them into Russians its only some poles with a high concentration of Jewish blood that i would consider inferior most Slavs are equal to nords

many Slavs have Germanic blood, Russia was founded by a viking called Rurik who conquered the native slavs and made them into Russians its only some poles with a high concentration of Jewish blood that i would consider inferior most Slavs are equal to nords
Slavs seem to be good traditionalist people too. What are the women's attitudes like?

I hate most of everyone

Slavs seem to be good traditionalist people too. What are the women's attitudes like?

cynical, they are smarter than most other foids but are still lacking in any moral sensibilities they are often goldiggers, and will lie and manipulate to get what they want

cynical, they are smarter than most other foids but are still lacking in any moral sensibilities they are often goldiggers, and will lie and manipulate to get what they want
Disloyal like all foids then. They need to be dominated by a man the way nature intended. Being free makes them evil and ultimately unhappy.

Disloyal like all foids then. They need to be dominated by a man the way nature intended. Being free makes them evil and ultimately unhappy.

they need a good whipping until they bleed and relent, admitting their inferiority to their rightful owners their husbands