Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy What's the most unironically soy thing you have ever seen?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27768
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
I am bored af and want to laugh at some cucks.

irl? probably a guy who paid like 36 dollars for a woman's groceries when her card got declines.

irl? probably a guy who paid like 36 dollars for a woman's groceries when her card got declines.
That's literally like me working 25 hours of hard labor :feelshaha:

a few years ago at work, there was an ugly fat girl working there who had no bf, and who would harrass some of the better looking guys.

one time she walked past a whole line of guys smoking and chatting and she, without any explanation, just pinched all their stomachs in a row like they were children or something, cause she just wanted to harrass some normie guys out of sexual frustration, or to show dominance.

instead of doing or saying anything they ALL just froze and grinned at her submissively like this

a few years ago at work, there was an ugly fat girl working there who had no bf, and who would harrass some of the better looking guys.

one time she walked past a whole line of guys smoking and chatting and she, without any explanation, just pinched all their stomachs in a row like they were children or something, cause she just wanted to harrass some normie guys out of sexual frustration, or to show dominance.

instead of doing or saying anything they ALL just froze and grinned at her submissively like this

View attachment 326110
id literally punch her lmao. Id take harassment but not cringy ass shit

I saw a 'man' drink soy milk and eat soy beef at my university canteen, the memes write themselves. He also had glasses and a beard, was skinny.

I saw a 'man' drink soy milk and eat soy beef at my university canteen, the memes write themselves. He also had glasses and a beard, was skinny.
What does that shit even taste like? in poorland we don't have that shit.

What does that shit even taste like? in poorland we don't have that shit.
Soy milk just tastes like watery milk with a bad flavour. Soy beef and chicken is supposed to taste like beef and chicken, but I've tried it and it's utter shit.

Soy milk just tastes like watery milk with a bad flavour. Soy beef and chicken is supposed to taste like beef and chicken, but I've tried it and it's utter shit.
can you tell me again why that shit exists?

id literally punch her lmao. Id take harassment but not cringy ass shit
they didn't even say "what are you doing?", it's over for men's T levels in the 21st century

can you tell me again why that shit exists?
Because cucks love to virtue signal about how great veganism is for the planet while driving a car and suing internet. They are pathetic rats.

just witnessed this the other day but for something else
It happens pretty common actually, just never seen it for that amount. i've seen guys offer to pay for a beer or a candy bar even if the girls had money.

I have a friend that plays FF14 with his friend and I once watched a stream of their's and his friends are extremely soy