Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's the most underrated pill?

• Thread starter Monk of Failure
  • Start date
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
What's the most underrated pill and why do you think it is so?

teethpill and voicepill

teethpill and wristpill

Pisspill, my stream is weak and I have trouble doing it outside my home. The instant Chad pulls out his cock he pisses hard and fast, his stream sounding like he’s stood up on top of the toilet pissing hammers.

jb & virginpill

Exactly. Some guys here still cope they will peak in their 30s.
Yeah, they believe foids hit wall at 30s while they reach their prime, so they have chances to slay, when the so called wall does not exist in reality.

Last edited:
This. I don't think people fully realize how brutal the agepill is. Everything in life has an expiration date. It's over if you wasted your teens / early 20s. You missed out on crucial development milestones. The world keeps spinning and there's no one waiting for you so you could catch up. Female value decrees as they age (and foids age fast) but their standards only increase. Men hit the wall hard; losing your hair, fully submerging yourself in your work while there's always someone willing to date your female counterpart no matter how old, whorish and used up she is.

This. I don't think people fully realize how brutal the agepill is. Everything in life has an expiration date. It's over if you wasted your teens / early 20s. You missed out on crucial development milestones. The world keeps spinning and there's no one waiting for you so you could catch up. Female value decrees as they age (and foids age fast) but their standards only increase. Men hit the wall hard; losing your hair, fully submerging yourself in your work while there's always someone willing to date your female counterpart no matter how old, whorish and used up she is.
True. From looks in 20s to status in 30s, females' requirements change, though it doesn't mean looks are kept aside. Your dating chance that was already negligible becomes non existent. What worse is you don't have any around you including your parents who have died because they were too old.

I don't think the racepill is underrated since it's often talked about and overwhelming majority of people in both incel community and other community like MGTOW acknowledge it very openly.

I don't think the racepill is underrated since it's often talked about and overwhelming majority of people in both incel community and other community like MGTOW acknowledge it very openly.

In our community, yes, it's widely known. However for the kind of normie who doesn't even know what an incel is, any racial discussions outside that safe comfort zone of "ohhh, racism is wrong (even though I will NEVER date a dirty fucking ethnic, lol)" is extremely cringe inducing. Normies just don't want to talk about it or acknowledge the truth of it, like the ignorants they are.

True. From looks in 20s to status in 30s, females' requirements change, though it doesn't mean looks are kept aside. Your dating chance that was already negligible becomes non existent. What worse is you don't have any around you including your parents who have died because they were too old.
Female requirements change, but not in the way bluepills think. Normalfags hope their girl finally got the 'bad boys' (Chads) out of her system when she's ready to settle down. However, she simply realized having a household thrall (husband) has some merits when your looks begin to fade. She needed resources to keep pursuing Chad so she did the math and found herself a walking, talking ATM, who can always be discarded at whim, and ideally persuaded into having an open relationship so she can keep fucking Chad uninterrupted. Women chiefly care about fulfilling their carnal desires. Everything else is secondary to them.

In our community, yes, it's widely known. However for the kind of normie who doesn't even know what an incel is, any racial discussions outside that safe comfort zone of "ohhh, racism is wrong (even though I will NEVER date a dirty fucking ethnic, lol)" is extremely cringe inducing. Normies just don't want to talk about it or acknowledge the truth of it, like the ignorants they are.
Typical normie hypocrisy but deep inside they acknowledge it to some extent if not completely.

Female requirements change, but not in the way bluepills think. Normalfags hope their girl finally got the 'bad boys' (Chads) out of her system when she's ready to settle down. However, she simply realized having a household thrall (husband) has some merits when your looks begin to fade. She needed resources to keep pursuing Chad so she did the math and found herself a walking, talking ATM, who can always be discarded at whim, and ideally persuaded into having an open relationship so she can keep fucking Chad uninterrupted. Women chiefly care about fulfilling their carnal desires. Everything else is secondary to them.
High IQ. They just think they wall exists which might help them.

toxic femininity pill tbh.

Agepill tbh, but its not underrated. Dark triad pill is brutal, espesially when you are the opposite of one.

not sure if it's underrated but catfishpill with rapists/childmolester chads. Even people who think looks are very important still believe that personality plays some kind of important role. Turns out personality literally doesn't matter at all and as long as Chad's good looking he can have Hitler-tier personality and still fuck the same amount as women as Jesus-Chad.

Personality is 100% irrelevant to mating preferences of foids.

Pisspill, my stream is weak and I have trouble doing it outside my home. The instant Chad pulls out his cock he pisses hard and fast, his stream sounding like he’s stood up on top of the toilet pissing hammers.
kinda gay ngl

voicepill
This.

Nothing worse than sounding like a low T soyboy.

Skinheadpill.
The skin does breathe, humidity is bad for your skin.
It turns into an oily substance.

voicepill

But honestly hobbypill is a huge sleeper. If you aren't into mainstream sports or other Chad hobbies you'll never appeal to other men or foids

wristpill
Legit, stuff that doesn't even seem like itm atters to us is actually being constantly judged by foids, they're like lookist radars, they pay attention to EVERY minor flaw you have, mercilessly judging you as childish and weak no matter how muscular you are.

Dark triad pill is brutal, espesially when you are the opposite of one.

Honestly this. In part because it teases as one of the few non-physical pills and actually references behavior directly, but on deeper analysis the dark triad personality is a result of physical testosterone levels so it's yet another unchangeable characteristic.

Women hate being physically weak. Part of their attraction to tall strong guys is not just sex, but also the social freedom it allows them to be with someone who makes them "feel protected." It greatly enhances their ability to act bitchy and cunty.
Legit, stuff that doesn't even seem like itm atters to us is actually being constantly judged by foids, they're like lookist radars, they pay attention to EVERY minor flaw you have, mercilessly judging you as childish and weak no matter how muscular you are.

Related to that is the "finger pill." Apparently having short stubby fingers means it's over.

Honestly this. In part because it teases as one of the few non-physical pills and actually references behavior directly, but on deeper analysis the dark triad personality is a result of physical testosterone levels so it's yet another unchangeable characteristic.

Women hate being physically weak. Part of their attraction to tall strong guys is not just sex, but also the social freedom it allows them to be with someone who makes them "feel protected." It greatly enhances their ability to act bitchy and cunty.
Yeah thats very true. Feels easier to change your face than personality. Personality is too hardwired by your genetics + upbringing

Watching sports is cucked pill.

What's the most underrated pill and why do you think it is so?
Shitpill, when you cohabitate with a foid she will start getting mad that you don’t leave shit in the toilet because it means she can’t criticize you enough for trivial nonsense

this is the reality , I have 34 yeras old and many girls reject me for my age,

The Redpill (not that redpill). Redcels are the truest of the true.

The Redpill (not that redpill). Redcels are the truest of the true.

Maybe it could be called the "bravepill" or "redskinpill"

I've always wondered what the incel status of Amerinds was. They probably have the worst environment of any "Westerners" if on the reservation.

Social status pill.

Man, there are so many underrated pills...
Many have already been named here.
Maybe the "Not-wanting-to-sexually-dominate-humiliate-and-hurt-pill". Like, while men vary greatly in their sexual preferences, women literally have only one default sexuality: wanting to be brutally dominated by an attractive high-status Chad. If you're not into beating, spanking, "rape play", etc. it's over. I.e., the whole range from normal to femdom = over.

The agepill is perhaps the most devastating one. The knowledge that with each day you are wasting the only life you will ever have on an existence as an incel can really fuck you up. All of those missed milestones that you will never get to experience. It also reveals the terrible connotations that come with the simple truth "It's over".

I will argue the drivers license pill. If you're an incel, it means you struggle with women, which most men do even if they're not permavirgins. But no license? If you don't have your drivers license, it means you failed at everything, something so basic. You really are just a little boy.

I will argue the drivers license pill. If you're an incel, it means you struggle with women, which most men do even if they're not permavirgins. But no license? If you don't have your drivers license, it means you failed at everything, something so basic. You really are just a little boy.
Indeed, this is very unsettling.

Driver license has to do with status, so it does has impact but on inceldom, it is kind of hard to say as such.

Shall I summon "him"?
"He" agreed with me on someone's thread in regards to driver licence in which we concur that DL has more to do with status because as non chad, status matters and not having DL negatively affects your status.

"He" agreed with me on someone thread in regards to driver licence in which it is more to do with status because as non chad, status matters and not having DL negatively affects your status.
Exactly, it also affects your mobility to attend dates/parties