Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's the most retarded lookism/blackpill meme?

What's the most retarded lookism/blackpill meme?

• Skullmog

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Squarejaw theory

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • JBB

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Kpopmax

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Hooded (or Hunter) eyes worship

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Ogremax

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Dickpill

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BlackWizard

BlackWizard

Recruit
★★★★★
"Skullmog"

"Squarejaw"

"JBB"

Sulley muntari

"Gaypopmax"

"Hooded (Hunter) eyes"

"Preyeyed incel"

"Ogremax"

Maxresdefault

"Dickpill"

05168fb515a899783193b5a63e4d1786fad0db wm

Last edited:
kpoopmaxxing is the most retarded shit I've heard. No one wants to date a low T ricecel

Dickpill is least retarded. 80/20 is 2nd most retarded behind 99/1

Most kpop stars are like 6ft. That's why they can get away with that shit.

If you're a manlet and try that, you're just setting yourself up for disappointment

JBB is the most low IQ, alt-right nazi cope, bluepilled meme in existence. Anyone who unironically believes in it needs to be banned on sight and re-read the blackpill.

Last edited:
JBB is the most low IQ, alt-right nazi cope, bluepilled meme in existence. Anyone who unironically believes in it needs to be banned on sight and re-read the blackpill.

JBW is pretty retarded ngl

JBW is pretty retarded ngl
I think the implication is all blacks are ripped, tall on avg (this is legit) and megahung mandingos

Chad with a small dick can get laid whenever he wants. Dickpill is definitely the least logical.

I think the implication is all blacks are ripped, tall on avg (this is legit) and megahung mandingos
Black people in America are unironically shorter than white on average.

Just coz you see them in the NBA or NFL doesn't mean your average black is like that.

JBW, pretty boys and various faggotry.

Black people in America are unironically shorter than white on average.

Just coz you see them in the NBA or NFL doesn't mean your average black is like that.

kpoopmaxxing is the most retarded shit I've heard. No one wants to date a low T ricecel
I used to think that too but i started questioning this when a girl that one of my friends knew online said she became so horny watching a kpop guy rip off his shirt that she pissed her pants. She fucking pissed her pants. He even sent me an image of her chair with the piss stain on it

I'm surprised "driver license pill" wasn't mentioned. JFL @LastGerman

The dickpill is NOT bullshit. Yes obviously you need to at least be attractive to get her into bed, but after that if you pull down your pants and its sub4 inches, she might not fuck you. And even if she does, she's likely to ghost/cuck you. Heck, sub 6 dick will likely fuck you. Girls want 7-8 inches.

I voted for JBB, only whites can have a race halo. (Not saying whites can't be incel, it's just whites dominate the racial dating hierarchy))
Chad with a small dick can get laid whenever he wants. Dickpill is definitely the least logical.
Indeed.

If they never get to see it, then they can't reject it!

If it's super small then when he pulls down his pants she might reject it

I used to think that too but i started questioning this when a girl that one of my friends knew online said she became so horny watching a kpop guy rip off his shirt that she pissed her pants. She fucking pissed her pants. He even sent me an image of her chair with the piss stain on it
I bet if that kpop star was known to be a manlet, her pussy would drier than the Gobi desert

I bet if that kpop star was known to be a manlet, her pussy would drier than the Gobi desert
I think his name was jun but i don’t know his height

this sounds like a ricecel's wishful thinking. if she's going to get horny over a ripped guy, there's plenty of better options out there

Square shaped jaw, hooded eyes and compact mid-face are sound like characteristics of a variety of Nordid phenotype called Dalo-Faelid. I don't know if these all features are really universal standards of beauty or these people are telling us to copy the features of this phenotype.

All of these are legit theories

giphy.gif

It has to be JBB lol

square jaw theory is stupid

JFL when people say square jaw they're saying fully chiseled low neck fat low hyoid high cheekbones no cheekfat THAT KIND OF JAW

not simply have 100 gonial angle

also FWHR and skullmog

wtf is that stupid shit. I believe bigger head is better, but it's a very subconscious thing. Also having high FWHR, like wide zygomatics, often fuck up other shit like IPD (eye spacing). Also looks unharmious. By autist lookism FWHR meme, jack ma should be slayer and CEOmaxxed (oh wait he is)

Jack-Ma-Yun-900x540.jpg

Kpop, dickpill, and ogre. In that order.

Kpopmaxxing is promoting homosexuality. Dickpill doesn't mean... dick if you don't have height + face. Ogremaxxing is simply using height and frame to compensate for that monstrosity called your FACE.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back