Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's the most incel religion?

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Officer
★★
Hinduism? Islam? Judaism? Which religion is the most common for incels to chose?

Methodist for obvious reasons.

which is the most common idk, but the one that fits the most is probably Buddhism.

Atheism
No god = no hope = blackpilled

I dont know what incels choose, but i'm pretty sure that islam produces the most incels because of allowed polygyny

Aside from Atheism, its Islam. Chaddam gets to hoard up to 4 wives, while poor man Ahmed gets nothing

Aside from Atheism, its Islam. Chaddam gets to hoard up to 4 wives, while poor man Ahmed gets nothing
How’s that the most Incel? If anything, that makes it the most cucked

Maybe Agnosticism or Paganism?

Hinduism? Islam? Judaism? Which religion is the most common for incels to chose?
Buddhism. You give up normie life and pray that you can be reincarnated as a white chad by being a moralist vegan cuck

How’s that the most Incel? If anything, that makes it the most cucked
Chad gets everything, sub Chad (majority) gets nothing. Should be self explanatory

Chad gets everything, sub Chad (majority) gets nothing. Should be self explanatory
I see your point- i’d say maybe it’s the most “gaslighting” religion, since it claims to solve Incels problems but leads to stuff such as this.

I see your point- i’d say maybe it’s the most “gaslighting” religion, since it claims to solve Incels problems but leads to stuff such as this.
I hear more non muslims claiming that than actual muslims