Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel whats the most fucked up thing you did?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
lets hear some fucked up stories.

for me i guess its that i had this foid neighboor (8/10) that i really hated, once i fapped to a whore pic of her from insta, i had sperm on my hand (very very little, not the all load lol) and i pressed with that hand her car door handle lmao.
its was very little amount so no way she noticed, but it gives me joy to know that she touched it. my sperm was over her. she probaly even touched her face and probaly even got some of my sperm DNA inside her. lmao.

i own you whore.
:feelskek:

I fapped to my youngest aunt.

giphy.gif

Nothing. I'm too boring. :feelswhat:

Joining Incels.is

I once headbutted a girl and broke some teeth. This was when I was really young tho

Being on a forum where people advocate for paedophilia and cannibalism.

lets hear some fucked up stories.

for me i guess its that i had this foid neighboor (8/10) that i really hated, once i fapped to a whore pic of her from insta, i had sperm on my hand (very very little, not the all load lol) and i pressed with that hand her car door handle lmao.
its was very little amount so no way she noticed, but it gives me joy to know that she touched it. my sperm was over her. she probaly even touched her face and probaly even got some of my sperm DNA inside her. lmao.

i own you whore.
:feelskek:
Back in high school I made a fake Instagram of this asshole where I dm’d some girls pictures of a very small penis. The fucked up thing is while everybody made fun of him it didn’t ruin his reputation which upset me

I made a girl on Instagram think that I blew my brains out after she called me ugly (initially just asked her how I look because she inquired about it first, and she called me ugly, so I showed her a picture of me holding a pellet gun to my head with the caption "Goodbye!") and she was actually sad about it. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You guys are all weaksauce. I tried to hybristophiliamaxx and failed at killing my father. Then again, I'm on SSRIs and you're not, so you all have that going for you.

I once put some sauce on the food of one of my classmates knowing he was allergic to it. He had to go the hospital. I was angry at him since he was one of those guys who never show up to class but still get straight A's. He was pretty handsome too.

Mine is really alpha for a beta person like me. So, there was a chad that used to bully me and he got a really nice bike. I stole his bike and wrecked it.
Joining Incels.is
Riskmaxx

Beat a foid bully and her white knight older brother in 3rd grade

Done that countless times.

One fucked up thing I did was make a fake Kik profile of a girl and use it to get embarassing pics from my friend. It wasn't malicious, but I ended up spreading those pics around and everyone laughed at him. I did it purely as a joke but now I regret it.

I have done far more terrible shit than what you guys have done but since I am too high inhibition I won't tell you all of it

I kept letting my old cat drink from the sink.... it eventually became a habit for him