Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What's the most expensive thing you own?

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Excluding cars and apartment/housing.

I bought a $4k guitar saving up 4 years for it

I have a lot of slightly expensive stuff (mostly retro games that go for a couple hundred each, I have about 220+ of them), but the most expensive thing I own is my Steam account. Counting my CS:GO inventory, it's worth somewhere in the ballpark of $18k-$20k. Even my PC is only worth about $1k (bought it for $1.2k in late 2017).

PC, sad thing is he isnt worth more than 300, 400 eur.

My pc. Barely worth over 1k and it's not even that good..

My piano keyboard. It’s only 550 dollars.

Either my AP Royal Oak or Submariner Hulk, both would cost about $18k to buy today

I’m not disclosing that type of information.

My 500 dollar pc

A few hundred of Class A shares of Berkshire Hathaway. Just kidding. My old clunker that's worth no more than 3-4K USD.

Lol 15 years older than @PPEcel and definitely not as rich as his parents
How are you still an Incel dude? I thought women like money and experienced men kek

My PC. About 1k or so but its quite old now.
My weapons-3 swords and 2 revolvers (1K +all the shit you need for it to maintain like oil or cleaner or shapeners).
My phone-idk how much but its a pretty modern one
My boots-One pair of black boots that work very well. Have had them for upwards of 5 years now. Still work amazingly. it was about 200$
My books: Over 100$ for sure.

Last edited:
Holy shit. Rich mogs @PPEcel
Lol 15 years older than @PPEcel and definitely not as rich as his parents
IMG 20170613 201407

I'm a wristlet so watches make me look even more subhuman

my pc is just over $1k when i bought it.

My PC was around 500$ 4 years ago. That's the most expensive thing I ever bought.

I have a lot of slightly expensive stuff (mostly retro games that go for a couple hundred each, I have about 220+ of them), but the most expensive thing I own is my Steam account. Counting my CS:GO inventory, it's worth somewhere in the ballpark of $18k-$20k. Even my PC is only worth about $1k (bought it for $1.2k in late 2017).
Nice, what's your priciest csgo skin? Glock fade? Stat-trak AK Fire Serpent? AWP Dragon Lore maybe? Congrats regardless.

Nice, what's your priciest csgo skin? Glock fade? Stat-trak AK Fire Serpent? AWP Dragon Lore maybe? Congrats regardless.
At the moment it's a Huntsman Knife Fade with a 95% fade (probably just doxxed myself from this tbhngl). My current CS:GO inventory without counting the cost of genuine pins is about $500. I wish I had at least one of those really expensive skins, if I care enough and stop collecting retro games, I might buy an AWP Prince, AK-47 Wild Lotus, or a Dragon Lore one day, those are my favorite skins.

PC or Steam account.

At the moment it's a Huntsman Knife Fade with a 95% fade (probably just doxxed myself from this tbhngl). My current CS:GO inventory without counting the cost of genuine pins is about $500. I wish I had at least one of those really expensive skins, if I care enough and stop collecting retro games, I might buy an AWP Prince, AK-47 Wild Lotus, or a Dragon Lore one day, those are my favorite skins.
Nice. The fade knives are great. I have a flip fade (only 92% but still looks nice) and was able to snag a glock fade of all things from a trade recently.

Nice. The fade knives are great. I have a flip fade (only 92% but still looks nice) and was able to snag a glock fade of all things from a trade recently.
Damn, how much did you pay for the Glock Fade?

My bicycle and accessories.

Apx 3500 (~+/-)

Not quite a car...

(My next additions might add another 500-1000 to it. Electric assist kit..)

Last edited:
my surgery max

I don't really own expensive things outside my car or home. Maybe my laptop which was $1300 when I bought it, but it's a POS now that I probably couldn't even sell nowadays

About 750 in trade. I still remember when the dumb things were $20 on the steam market lol
Man same, I had a couple friends get them as drops many years ago.

My PC. Bought it 2 years ago (RM2,300 = US$550) and I'm still using it but will consider adding an additional RAM. I still had a gadget worth about RM2k (not sure its price since that's my Uncle's gift for me 8 years ago).