Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Whats the most degenerate thing that ever happened in your high school?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
When I was in highschool there was this drugged out girl that would always come to school high as fuck and she always looked like a sleep deprived zombie.
She had a weed dealer Dominican bf, and her boyfriend convinced her to have a threesome with him, his friend, and her in the boys bathroom.
The threesome happened.
And a few months later it was revealed that this girl had an std, I don't know if she got it from fucking those two or if she already had it, but it was insanely degenerate.

There were rumors of girls giving blowjobs to Chads in the bathroom. I can’t think of anything else at the moment.

the most degenerate thing in high school is young sluts being young sluts tbh

Somebody shat on the school stairwells.

i went to an all boys HS, can't begin to list the amount of degenerate shit that went down there

Everything just went over my head,everyone was probably having orgys and didn't invite me.

A girl got caught giving a bj go 3 guys in the bathroom and having sex and teachers found out

So much people fucked in the washrooms that my high school implemented washroom locks so you needed a key to go to the washroom. Well, people still fucked like crazy and the school just gave up. Never used the washroom at school ever.

In my grade 10 class 3 girls were pregnant

High school girls selling blowjobs behind the carwash near my school

And some girl (14 years old) getting pregnant

some roastie nudes got leaked

When I was in highschool there was this drugged out girl that would always come to school high as fuck and she always looked like a sleep deprived zombie.
She had a weed dealer Dominican bf, and her boyfriend convinced her to have a threesome with him, his friend, and her in the boys bathroom.
The threesome happened.
And a few months later it was revealed that this girl had an std, I don't know if she got it from fucking those two or if she already had it, but it was insanely degenerate.
And hopefully her two partners contracted it and have no clue what life past 28 is like.
Anyway
-nigger fucking
-people being shot
-people being stabbed
-teen mothers
-niggers
-spics
-communists

Great thing is its such a disaster; several kids brought guns and its only a matter before all those motherfuckers get shot and sent to Hell where they belong.

There were rumors of girls giving blowjobs to Chads in the bathroom. I can’t think of anything else at the moment.

This except it happened on the stairs too.

My onetitis childhood crush got her tits groped by a chadlite prettyboy just a few meters away from me, I think that gave me PTSD.

I just looked in disgust with a closed fist, I made a poor effort to hide my emotions and they stopped lmao. That was some months before she told me that I was creepy and invaded her space.

Stupid lying whore, I knew her since childhood, I thought she was kinda nerdy and innocent and we even did some school work together, but then In secondary school she got railed by chads and prettyboys left and right, at least 5 of them

a shank had a threesome in the bathroom

I studied in a religious HS so nothing deenerate ever happened there. Thank God.

A femoid that belonged to my class was infamous for having aborted not once, but twice. The second time was the result of her having sex with the history professor during one of our class camps.

I studied in a religious HS so nothing deenerate ever happened there.

Kek my story happened at a Christian school.

Two girls who are best friends with each other shared a table with me in math class 9th grade. They were both average looking. I heard that they both had a threesome with a senior Chad in school.

students fucking in the school bus, students fucking in art class and i think a female student also was fucking the principle.

whores would share nudes with the males and they would share them with each other on facebook and i didnt get invited to the group