Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's the most cucked situation you can think up?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Describe the most cucked thing imaginable.

Licking his Cum from your wifes hole after Tyrone came into her

There was a case where a White guy was raising a Mulatto child that he thought was his. He didn't know until the child was 18.
After he posted this, people said to him - don't take it out on the child. Don't dis-own her. It's not her fault.
I see lots of posts on here, about a man unknowingly raises another man's child.

Taking care of Tyrone's kid after your wife cheated on you with him.

Posting on cunttears

Watching someone's child

Getting mogged/humiliated/emasculated by a stronger male in the eyes of your foid. Everything else (being cheated on, unknowingly raising another man's bastard as your own child, getting divorce raped) is just a consequence.

Going to the hospital to be with your female friend and hold her hand while she gives birth to Chads baby after being pumped and dumped.

Describe the most cucked thing imaginable.
There is a clearly defined maximum : the actual definition of cuckolding. You're married, your wife cheats on you, gets pregnant, pretends the baby is yours, and you believe her.

Reed warbler cuckoo
/thread

Last edited:
Being married to a woman who has 3 kids from 3 different fathers, she goes partying each night while you have to pay attention to the kids.
You also have to pay all of the bills and lend her money for when she goes out with her friends. She doesn't have sex with you either.

There was a case where a White guy was raising a Mulatto child that he thought was his. He didn't know until the child was 18.
After he posted this, people said to him - don't take it out on the child. Don't dis-own her. It's not her fault.
I see lots of posts on here, about a man unknowingly raises another man's child.

I mean what he was supposed to do kill her? If anything he could just leave I guess

Willingly raising another man's spawn.

Taking your wife's biracial son to a gay bar.

There was some tweet a while ago about a dude who had seen a foid getting assaulted by some "big guy", he had intervened only to get his ass kicked by that big guy and then seeing the foid walking away with him anyway, and then he goes on twitter and posts a picture with his bloody face and says that he didn't regret it and would do it again.

My mind is free of such thoughts