Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's the most cucked country in the world?

Which one?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Gonna go with Sweden, because their people seem to be the least upset about their situation, as compared to Canada and Germany which openly accept their cucked state, but still have some resistance. UK has massive resistance.

Anyone who puts US is confused.

I would say Sweden

Gonna go with Sweden, because their people seem to be the least upset about their situation, as compared to Canada and Germany which openly accept their cucked state.

There are some solid reasons to choose the US tbh. Israel's cuck, cucked about AoC, etc. But I personally think you guys still can't beat heavy weights such as Sweden, Canada and Germany.

Gonna go with Sweden, because their people seem to be the least upset about their situation, as compared to Canada and Germany which openly accept their cucked state, but still have some resistance. UK has massive resistance.

My thoughts exactly

There are some solid reasons to choose the US tbh. Israel's cuck, cucked about AoC, etc. But I personally think you guys still can't beat heavy weights such as Sweden, Canada and Germany.
This country isn't perfect but its still the best damn country on planet Earth. :cool:

This country isn't perfect but its still the best damn country on planet Earth. :cool:
I think some small European countries currently beat the US. Switzerland, Faroe Islands, shit like that. But the US is hands down the best out of the big countries.

countries that have western influence

Which one doesn't have it nowadays? Even African and Middle Eastern shitholes have it.
The world is cucked we need an asteroid to destroy this hellhole

The world is cucked we need an asteroid to destroy this hellhole
We need the West do die already tbh. I only feel bad about the white race dying because it's the most beautiful and accomplished race, but whites asked for it with all the wrong decisions they made in the last couple of centuries.

I live in Sweden and I would say that we are not the most cucked, probably placed as third, behind Germany and UK.
While we are on par with immigration and feminism there are some areas that makes us greater.
We have almost no internet censorship here, in Germany many WW2 and Nazi stuffs are censored and prohibited, UK is also obsessed with censorship and licenses.
Our nationalist parties and Nazi groups are very strong, the Sweden Democrats are most likely going to be first place after the elections in September, AFD(their German counterpart) got a measly third place and very low votes, same with UKIP and BNP.

I live in Sweden and I would say that we are not the most cucked, probably placed as third, behind Germany and UK.
While we are on par with immigration and feminism there are some areas that makes us greater.
We have almost no internet censorship here, in Germany many WW2 and Nazi stuffs are censored and prohibited, UK is also obsessed with censorship and licenses.
Our nationalist parties and Nazi groups are very strong, the Sweden Democrats are most likely going to be first place after the elections in September, AFD(their German counterpart) got a measly third place and very low votes, same with UKIP and BNP.
Sweden= biggest immigration cuck
Germany= biggest Jew and free speech cuck, second biggest immigration cuck
US= biggest AoC and second biggest Jew cuck
UK= biggest censorship cuck
Canada= biggest feminism cuck, third biggest immigration cuck

To be fair I think I'm changing my vote to Germany after organizing it like that.

India. I see lots of cucks here who are willing to do anything for femoids. And betabux is a very real thing too.

Canada closely followed by the UK.

India. I see lots of cucks here who are willing to do anything for femoids. And betabux is a very real thing too.

Isn't India the place where obvious sluts are frequently raped without anyone caring and also a place where arranged marriages are still a big thing? Just those two would make it no match at all for all the countries listed by me ITT.

Sweden= biggest immigration cuck
Germany= biggest Jew and free speech cuck, second biggest immigration cuck
US= biggest AoC and second biggest Jew cuck
UK= biggest censorship cuck
Canada= biggest feminism cuck, third biggest immigration cuck

To be fair I think I'm changing my vote to Germany after organizing it like that.
I don't know what you guys have against all jews. There is a highly influential minority of jews with lots of wealth, but many of them are jusf mere commoners. We have some ridiculous laws but true free speech only exists de jure. Social factors make it outright impossible to say things that go against the mainstream beliefs. People will most likely exclude free thinkers

Either Sweden or Canada I could not choose, also JFL @ calling USA a cucked place, while some of US is cucked, stay away from big cities and go to more conservative Southern states/rural areas and you are fine

I don't know what you guys have against all jews. There is a highly influential minority of jews with lots of wealth, but many of them are jusf mere commoners. We have some ridiculous laws but true free speech only exists de jure. Social factors make it outright impossible to say things that go against the mainstream beliefs. People will most likely exclude free thinkers
I agree some Jews have nothing to do with any of it but they are so much over-represented in shit like communism, feminism, bank cabals, political correctness agenda, etc, that their reputation can only be bad. A lot of people hate them because of all that shit.

The US by far. The inventor of degeneracy.

US= biggest AoC
What is AoC?

I agree, while there are a dispropartionate amount of Jews in the media and influential positions, I do not think all Jews should be blamed, unless they are liberal ones causing the problem

What is AoC?

I agree, while there are a dispropartionate amount of Jews in the media and influential positions, I do not think all Jews should be blamed, unless they are liberal ones causing the problem
Age of consent. In the US a 25yo guy finding a 16yo girl attractive is considered pedophilia, that's straight retardation IMO. Also degeneracy because such girls should be marrying older guys and not becoming whores like they do now.

Isn't India the place where obvious sluts are frequently raped without anyone caring and also a place where arranged marriages are still a big thing? Just those two would make it no match at all for all the countries listed by me ITT.
Rape rates in India are way lower than in most of western countries. Media exaggerates everything and then every rape is a national news, most of them even going international. Then beta cucks will carry out protests and candle marches to please femoids who don't care about their existence anyways. Then they'll rant all over the internet how rape is a problem in India.
Arranged marriages are a great way to communally betabux an innocent man.

Rape rates in India are way lower than in most of western countries. Media exaggerates everything and then every rape is a national news, most of them even going international. Then beta cucks will carry out protests and candle marches to please femoids who don't care about their existence anyways. Then they'll rant all over the internet how rape is a problem in India.
At what age foids and men usually marry in those arranged marriages?

Sweden and Belgium

Age of consent. In the US a 25yo guy finding a 16yo girl attractive is considered pedophilia, that's straight retardation IMO. Also degeneracy because such girls should be marrying older guys and not becoming whores like they do now.
A 25 year old finding a 17 year 364 day old girl attractive means he's a piece of shit pedo in the US.

At what age foids and men usually marry in those arranged marriages?
Legally man has to be at least 21yo and woman 18 yo. However practically, most of the people marrying are easily 25+.

Legally man has to be at least 21yo and woman 18 yo. However practically, most of the people marrying are easily 25+.
Meh. I thought you could at least get a prime JB. Do the foids marry virgin at least?

India btw is the most cucked

Canada isn't #1, but it's getting there. We don't have constant terrorism or rape gangs yet, but we probably will in a few years, our whole self-conception post 60s is based on cuckery

Canada is cucked but i've seen worse in the EU

USA is bad but not as bad as some of Europe

You really crack nice jokes. Now, I'm seriously laughing. LOL

Yep, death to all the currywhores. INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!
Hell, India is way more fucked than I thought then. I thought it was a shithole but at least you got to marry some virgin JBs in arranged marriages.

Hell, India is way more fucked than I thought then. I thought it was a shithole but at least you got to marry some virgin JBs in arranged marriages.
It is, but at least foids here tend to be less bitchy than foids in the west, not because they don't want to but because there aren't many Chads here. This is why 10/1000 men get to fuck 950/1000 women.

Sweden, yes. At least we can own guns in America. Fuck (((them)))

the United States, because it is in that country that feminism was born (and then it spread to the rest of the world)