Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the most brutal rejection you've faced when trying to ascend.

PeruvianTruecel

PeruvianTruecel

Recruit
★★
I have a bunch but have yet to pick my most memorable.

A girl said to me that I had the face of a child rapist/mass shooter in high school.

Rejected by older half-sister who never grew up with me and could have helped me ascend (Jokes, I never asked her out. She just hates me because I'm subhuman)
:feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Was beaten in the street by a gipsy and his friends because I tried PUAging on his sister.

Told me she wasn't ready for a relationship, then I found out 2 days later that she was blowing my normie friends phone up begging him to break up with his gf and date her instead. Not brutal on paper, but experiencing it was a whole other ball game.

The other one was when some cucks I'm my HS wrote a note to my oneitis without my permission, telling her about my feelings and asking if she felt the same. She laughed, rejected me with a disgusted look on her face and laughed at my subhuman head while I put my head on the table and sobbed.

I've been dealt a hard hand in this life

none

trucel trait: not even trying to ascend because you know it is futile