Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What's the most brutal brutal blackpill/image that continues to stick with you?

MidnightMetro1

MidnightMetro1

Greycel

For me, it has to be this one. Someone posted this in a thread I was in a while back and I was reminded of it again today. The amount of upvotes she got and the amount of women who agreed with her in the thread was just brutal to me beyond reason. I consider myself completely blackpilled and I already am fully aware of the heightpill, but just seeing it so explicitly like this always gives me an intense suicidal urge.

The fact that foids literally have a visceral, primal reaction and get wet just by seeing Chad in the wild. I've seen many many brutal blackpills, but this one stands out to me the most. Very intense suifuel.

What about you? I encourage posting examples of some of the most brutal ones you've seen.

It was a long post from IT, about a guy who loved a foid for years and they were both virgin and he was hoping to fuck her, and one time they both happened to be in the same floor on a hotel, while a chad was in another room and fucking all the girls, and he fucked the virgin foid as well that the incel wanted. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I posted a screenshot of that very post some minutes ago; I don't know if it's the most brutal image/meme of all, but as a 5'7 dwarf who only recently figured out the whole bitter truth about manlethood, it does stand out vividly in my memeory.

This is hope and shame all shown in one image.

I used to really get upset when I saw things like this when I was younger, but at this stage I've seen to many atomic blackpills, many far worst than this, that I just don't feel anything. I just see women as the enemy now.

jbwpill haunts me constantly, because before i realized it, i didnt think much of the fact that all of my female cousins were with white guys and my childhood friend was a japanese hapa with wmaf parents

Every time i see myself in pictures it's a black pill.