Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the most arousing situation you have ever heard?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
For me, it was probably last year. I had boarded this crowded bus during rush hour; it would have been a terrible experience on any other day. When I had come on board the bus, I tried to find a gap among the people where I could comfortably ride out the rest of the journey, but I couldn't find any. So, I found myself stuck very close to the sliding door; and, standing against the door was this foid. She was facing me because she couldn't move; there was no room to move an inch. I heightmogged her; and I'm not even tall, she was too short.

I was standing very close to her; almost touching, and whenever I looked in her eyes she averted her gaze. It had been a very hot day, so she was sweating a little bit. It was possible to smell, or I had imagined I could, the sweat emanating from her. Even her shirt had this moisture stain under the armpits. It was arousing, nevertheless. Being that close to a foid and being able to feel the heat radiating from her body was a great experience. In my head, I'd had sex with her. I fucked her in so many different ways in my head. I hope segregated bus carriages never become a thing in my country. It's a great cope of mine to board crowded buses. That's the only time women can't escape me.

I think i couldnt hide my boner tbh mogs me

Being that close to a foid and being able to feel the heat radiating from her body
:chad::chad::chad::chad:

Being closer to a foid than I've ever been.

Most arousing experience was probably seeing 2 bisexual foids make out. Mentally lost my shit.
One of them was my oneitis

Last edited:
Only real life accounts count?

One time I saw a foid, and I was like wow that's a qt foid js tbh k and I almost had a semi-semi. True story bro no memes tbh js k.

mogs me, closest of sexual contact i had was hugs

and whenever I looked in her eyes she averted her gaze

JFL at low self awarenesscels
Also the most arousing experience I've had is probably when I slept in the same bed as my female cousin(I was like 13)

JFL at low self awarenesscels
Also the most arousing experience I've had is probably when I slept in the same bed as my female cousin(I was like 13)

and how old is your cousin

Even a little touch from a foid would arouse me by now really... So starved for female contact

So last year I tried to kill myself. That was it

my one was propably in a bus too , i standed there bc every seat was taken and there was this short af foid ( propably 1,55m ) that leaned against my chest ( no larp she litteraly did that ) , i thought wtf why? she propably was desperate or needed some bux or something or mental ( ala not in the line, wat is a good thing ), this shit was like 5-6 years ago, i was way to aspie back then ( still am ) but now i see shit for what it is

my one was propably in a bus too , i standed there bc every seat was taken and there was this short af foid ( propably 1,55m ) that leaned agains my chest ( no lapr she litteraly did that ) , i thought wtf why? she propably was desperate or needed some bux or something , this shit was like 5-6 years ago, i was way to aspie back then ( still am ) but now i see shit for what it is
:chad::chad::chad::chad:

I was sitting on a metro bus and it was crowded so this female had to sit really close to her boyfriend(?) And squished against me on the opposite side. This was a school bus so she's wearing fucking tights and shit and she was touching my leg with her's and when the bus turned :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Un(?)fortunately I didn't get a boner because I had had a shit day, was tired and insecure. It was pretty funny because I could tell she was really disgusted with me by the way she looked at me. Very creeped out. Now that I think of it she probably wanted me to give up my seat. Kek jfl at my low self awareness...

chads.is
chadism.net
Tbh

Don’t believe I’ve ever had one.

When I choked the stacy from my class.

But then I also felt bad for her when she started crying.

When I choked the stacy from my class.

But then I also felt bad for her when she started crying.
I'd have fapped to that.

When I was 13 I was being bullied by a group of girls, one of them, a Becky, she flashed her tits at me. They were saying things along the lines of "I'll never get to fuck a girl like her" and making fun of me. The thing is that it was summer, and I was wearing thin nylon shorts, so they could see that I was visibly erect and mocked me for that relentlessly, one of them was laughing hysterically. Then a couple of them started hitting me with sticks and chased me away.

This isn't meant to be humblebragging as it wasn't a "good" or healthy experience overall for me, and it's probably part of the reason why I became a femdomcel, that's not to say I didn't fap furiously to it later that day though.

It was during my senior year of high school. There was this nubile, 15 year old foid sitting nearby me in class barely wearing anything -- thighs revealed and cleavage revealed. Half German and half azn. I couldn't stop appraising her fertility. I achieved an erection multiple times as my attention drifted towards her and away from her.

The currycel teacher (a gymmaxxed framecel, kek) must have noticed my thirst for her because he paired me up with her in a group project, but I really wish he hadn't done that. Perhaps he was amused by my autism and inability to do anything about my urges.

As an incel, I now know that I was entitled to rape her but at the time I did not, so some random Chads got to experience the pleasures of her prime holes instead of me.:feels:

Also, suifuel for hapacels.

Last edited:
when a 7/10 foid said hi to me last year. This was my last year of hs. prob did it out of pity tbh

JFL, like I said, it wasn't a positive experience, I wish I could erase all memory of it from my mind. I'm a khhv and that's the most "sexual" experience I've ever had, and yet I wish I didn't have it. Being bullied and humiliated by girls isn't something you want to experience as a kid, trust me.

Sounds like a LARP, but I couldn't be more serious.