Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's The Minimum Height For Chad Face To Slay?

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Do you believe that chadlets exist?

Last edited:
It is possible. Though teasing will infact still occur

Do you believe that chadlets exist?
They can only get hookups if they have big dicks, but foids will still see them as a joke.

Depends on age and location. Taller for the TikTok-poisoned gen z f*males, and taller for European and North American f*males.

5'8" bare minimum, or 5'7" with lifts if you're sneaky and stealthy about it but I have seen plenty of 5'9" Chadlets that slay.

They only get sex, they're still seen as a joke.
better than not getting sex, but women respecting you,
I don't want womens respect I want sex

The two chads in my class in middle/high school were unironically 5'4, and this is in Norgay. They were outliers and quite young though, normally you can't get away with less than 5'9.

The two chads in my class in middle/high school were unironically 5'4, and this is in Norgay. They were outliers and quite young though, normally you can't get away with less than 5'9.
Ultimate facepill

Average height+chad face= mogs.

Face>height which is why Tom Cruise is famous. Reverse Tom Cruise like ugly face and tall body never heard of.