Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Whats the major factor contributing to your inceldom?

Title

• Total voters
ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I was fluctuating between face and neurodiversity ngl but I’ve seen too many guys of my looks level or below with a gf so I vote being non-NT, not saying that face is not a problem tho :feelsLSD:

I have a hereditary chronic condition

Face & height

3/10 face and autism.

Face I’d imagine. I’m below average in height and autistic too though.

Race + face + height + chronic illness + low T + small dick

Yes I know, I'm a gigatruecel

Face and height contributes to most's inceldom as the "main" factors, them mattering in conjunction, considering literally anything else is only secondary, and them being the first indicators of attractiveness; your NTness stops mattering, really, if you're both already subhuman and already physically attractive, when you consider the horn/halo effect and how much foids make Chad and their appeal to him the centerpiece of their existence... :feelshehe:

I'd say it's face and height. :society:

Being non-NT is clearly the main factor for me. But I'm also poor, fat and have a tiny dick.

Face: 2/10
Height: 4/10
Neuro: 2/10
Race: deathnic but in my cunt so 5/10
Phenotype: could've been worse, but not chaddam so it drops the race value to 3/10
Money: 0/10
Overall human value: 2/10

It's height first, then face. At 5'5" with a 5 face, I'm not making any pussies wet.

Physical appearance, posture,and also ASD

NT and face. My height and frame aren't exactly great, but I've seen guys with my build get gfs. It's my face and autism which are the finishing blows for me.

face, I think im NT, like I could hold a conversation easily, I could approach, no big deal but my face and maybe my height 5'7 but even then I dont think its holding me back as much as my face. I think my phenotype might be holding me back slightly.

The voting results prove that NTpill is much more based than Heightpill

Crippling manletism :feelsrope:

Plenty but I think height is the major one.

Face, if I was average looking, I could get a gf

Incel face.
Incel height.
Incel mind.
Incel race.
Incel money.
Incell other.

Extreme shyness and a crippling fear of women.

i am sub 5 in every department except for my height (average) fuck me but its ok i am healthy

Neurodivergency. I say that because I'm facially average to just above from what I've been told a hundred times, and severe manlets still have sex albeit with few options. Often with ugly fat women. So I could have sex if my brain was normal. I'd just be a low tier normie with an underwhelming sex life if I didn't have autism.

I call myself an oreocel sometimes to highlight the intersectional issue where black women hate you because you don't act ghetto and non-black women hate you because you're a nigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back