Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Whats the longest time you spent on this forum?

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

20 year old collegecel | Future officercel
★★★★★
I was LDARmaxxing so hard one time I was on incels.is from 8AM to 3AM, I am not fucking joking I am that addicted to this forum. My brain is severely fucked up.

I want to see how long you spent on this forum?

I've never used this forum before.

I can't count but I know it's been a while since I used anything else, this is my main source of socialization

I can't count but I know it's been a while since I used anything else, this is my main source of socialization
Same here

Same, @lowz1r I think spent over a whole day on .is once, I am not joking and I cant imagine how long he spent on this forum in one session considering he made 7k posts in 1 week

Same, @lowz1r I think spent over a whole day on .is once, I am not joking and I cant imagine how long he spent on this forum in one session considering he made 7k posts in 1 week
7k posts in a week and then quit before he got to paragon. I think he might have botted though

Ive literally been on the whole day today since I woke up

I check this forum every 5 minute nowadays, but would probably reduce it because of the exams

If only we still had the time counter

I was LDARmaxxing so hard one time I was on incels.is from 8AM to 3AM, I am not fucking joking I am that addicted to this forum. My brain is severely fucked up.

Same, I also once spent time here from 7 or 8 am to 4am

Ive literally been on the whole day today since I woke up
And there is @Uggo Mongo who spends over 30 hours on this forum non stop no breaks

How can you possibly be addicted to this shitty forum? Nothing of value ever gets posted here and most users are fakecels anyway.

How can you possibly be addicted to this shitty forum? Nothing of value ever gets posted here and most users are fakecels anyway.
Enter @VideoGameCoper who gives me good advice

idk till i sleep

48 hours+ in 2022

i had 102 days logged here before they removed the time online feature

Whenever my sleep schedule is messed up and im basically nocturnal, im usually on here from 12am to ~11am every day

From 5AM to 6 PM

I used it a lot when I first joined, most of my posts are from the first few months.