Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Whats the longest time you have gone without sleep?

Karakol96

Karakol96

Overlord
★★★★★
The longest ive gone without sleep was 40 something hours what about you?

Last edited:
36 hours because i didnt jerk off

42 hours straight

I stayed up 2 days in a row once when it was summer break before school one year

The longest ive gone without sleep was 40 something hours what about you?
i alwasy never sleep above 1 am. Cuz i dont want to chud out with wrinkles

i alwasy never sleep above 1 am. Cuz i dont want to chud out with wrinkles
Mogs me. I have dark eye circles and wrinkles already at 19 from years of brutal insomnia and sleep deprivation. I've been awake more than 36 hours dozens of times, and even been awake 42 hours a bunch of times.

Mogs me. I have dark eye circles and wrinkles already at 19 from years of brutal insomnia and sleep deprivation. I've been awake more than 36 hours dozens of times, and even been awake 42 hours a bunch of times.
jfl dude, on one side i have deep wrinkles, like chud tier. From sleeping on one side.
I genuinely think iq is the reason im incel, cuz no way a kid thinks sucking thumb and sleeping on hard surfaces is fun.
im also 19 btw

98 hours.

Chronic gaming and a bicycle ride every day is what did it for me.

jfl dude, on one side i have deep wrinkles, like chud tier. From sleeping on one side.
I genuinely think iq is the reason im incel, cuz no way a kid thinks sucking thumb and sleeping on hard surfaces is fun.
im also 19 btw
Brutal. I usually sleep in my bed, not on a hard surface, lol. I never suck my thumb either, that's borderline insane, kek. Cool we are the same age tho

Brutal. I usually sleep in my bed, not on a hard surface, lol. I never suck my thumb either, that's borderline insane, kek. Cool we are the same age tho
nah i meant past, i used to suck my teeth at 12 i think, or 8, cuz my mom would put like sour shit on my nails to not suck. But i did it cause i didnt like my mom. Little did i know my maxilla is like a fucking ramp now

1 day at most. I have trouble sleeping but I always manage to fall asleep

nah i meant past, i used to suck my teeth at 12 i think, or 8, cuz my mom would put like sour shit on my nails to not suck. But i did it cause i didnt like my mom. Little did i know my maxilla is like a fucking ramp now
Brutal

Anyway, it's currently 6:28 A.M., so I better go to bed now before I'm awake all day too

That is crazy. How can you even stay awake that long without collapsing into sleep?
It's hell man. This is what insomnia does to a motherfucker. It takes every bit of mental strength not to collapse. It makes you genuinely feel suicidal when you are this sleep deprived. Same thing if you only sleep 3 hours a night 2 or more nights in a row. I genuinely wanted nothing more than to die a few days ago from the extreme sleep deprivation

It's hell man. This is what insomnia does to a motherfucker. It takes every bit of mental strength not to collapse. It makes you genuinely feel suicidal when you are this sleep deprived. Same thing if you only sleep 3 hours a night 2 or more nights in a row. I genuinely wanted nothing more than to die a few days ago from the extreme sleep deprivation
When I went for over 40h it wasnt that bad but I wouldnt do it again

Around 35 hours I think

Doubt it. Most people don't realize how insane even 40 hours is
I was a hardcore night owl, because of the studymaxxing my parents forced upon me, i vividly remember studying all night and casually going on with the day

not to mention the fucking bitch clinic that scammed me, i have side bite, and they only gave me braces on one side, i am getting mse but why would it cost 10 grand for what? 6 fucking holes?

Bro. I want to get mse and ccw surgery, i just dont know man. Im so confused nowadays.

I don't remember exactly but I think around 35 hours or about a day and a half

When I went for over 40h it wasnt that bad but I wouldnt do it again
Might not be too terrible just once, but when your body and mind are already worn down from chronic insomnia, it hits harder and harder each time

I was a hardcore night owl, because of the studymaxxing my parents forced upon me, i vividly remember studying all night and casually going on with the day
Brutal

I wish I don't need to sleep more than 4 hours per day.

not to mention the fucking bitch clinic that scammed me, i have side bite, and they only gave me braces on one side, i am getting mse but why would it cost 10 grand for what? 6 fucking holes?

Bro. I want to get mse and ccw surgery, i just dont know man. Im so confused nowadays.
Brutal. I have an overbite in the front. My front teeth stick way past my bottom teeth, and my lower teeth are crowded. One of my lower front teeth angles forwards, and the opposite one angles backwards.

i have stayed awake for 4 days straight high on meth
i have heard of people going 7+ days without sleep but i dont believe it

Two nights in a row, I think

98 hours.

Chronic gaming and a bicycle ride every day is what did it for me.
that is nearly as long as my record and i was literally smoking meth. there is no way you stayed up that long without powerful stimulant drugs

Real trucels never sleep