Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment whats the longest fap session you ever had?

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
i just broke my record after fapping 4hrs non stop ngl. my dick is hurting as you can imagine and ive accomplished literally fuck all tonight jfl

A solid year.
At no time did I take the onahole off my dick.
Wake up? Fap.
Middle of the day? Fap.
Eating dinner? Fap.
Masturbate during the night too: sleep fap.
Eventually, my dick became so withered and hollowed that I simply could not fap anymore. I busted my nut-butter inside my loli hole and that was the end of it.
My dick grew back, obtaining muscles and becoming the most chad dick you've ever seen.
I might be incel but I can proudly say that my dick: chad thundercock.

I fap almost every day , the longest was 2,5 hours.

3 hrs and 47 mins

I don't count my hours but I fap at least twice a day and my record is 7

Last edited:
Last edited:
this Christmas break I went crazy. I was catching up on all the anime I missed and every 10-30 min I would stop and fap to some hentai then go back, cumming into my shorts.

I think I went for 20-30 hours I finished 5 different anime series I missed during fall 2017 season

Probably an hour. I was a bit excessive the days before and was wondering why I couldn't finish.

You mean it took you 4 hrs to cum, or you came multiple times and just continued?

Once I cum I need 20 min break to continue, I fapped one whole night before with 20 min breaks.

You mean it took you 4 hrs to cum, or you came multiple times and just continued?

Once I cum I need 20 min break to continue, I fapped one whole night before with 20 min breaks.
no man. i could shoot in under a min if i wanted. i was having a fapathon