Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What's the last drop that would drive an incel to suicide?

buried_alive

buried_alive

Major
★★★★★
Title question. Lately I've thinking a lot more about this and wondering when should I do it. I'm already over 30. I can grow on my career, but I don't see the point anymore. Life has already passed me by and whatever is left of mine is unsalvageable.

Title question. Lately I've thinking a lot more about this and wondering when should I do it. I'm already over 30. I can grow on my career, but I don't see the point anymore. Life has already passed me by and whatever is left of mine is unsalvageable.
Earn more money so you can get better copes.

It can be more or less everything.
The death of a person, a very brutal experience IRL, being out of copes, etc.

Only a matter when off time suicide gets attractiver the older i get, i had hope till 22 since then it gets attractiver day by day too rope

Going bald before 30. That is what's about to send me over the edge.

I'm already over 30. I can grow on my career, but I don't see the point anymore.
Personally, being over 30 and not having any career to speak of, nevermind grow on, would probably be the line for me. Which is pretty brutal, since as someone who for six months has been fruitlessly (10 meaningless job interviews behind me already) searching for a part-time job to do after returning to the uni, I'm well on the way to just that:fuk::feelsohgod:.

Also this:worryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:.

No matter how bad it gets, I won’t kill myself. I won’t let normies win. I will live just to spite them.

Started balding at 19 :feelsrope::feelsrope:
I have been taken medication for over a decade and managed to save most of it. Lately I've wanting to shave it though since it's very perceptible.

No matter how bad it gets, I won’t kill myself. I won’t let normies win. I will live just to spite them.
That's one thing that's keeping me alive as well, but existing is brutal.

Getting chadcucked of course. Almost roped last year because of that

Yep. I can find solace in taking every dollar and resource I can from them.

When an incel is that far off the edge , even a petty form of disrespect from normies as they always do can make him snap.
This is also true. It's one of the reason I avoid confrontations. I do feel like I might lose it and do something more extreme if I get called something like "virgin" during an argument.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back