Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the incel situation in China like? Shouldn't it be the worst worldwide?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
CCP does a damn good job of hiding that shit. It should be as bad as the west because of so many more chinese men than foids.

I guess India as well? They have a very high ratio of males to females but they seem to be bad at keeping track of their own population.

Going by pure numbers alone, China and India should be the absolute worst places to try and get laid as an average or below guy. Of course with tinder and instagram, everywhere is probably awful.

i think most males over there are unknowingly incel.

i think most males over there are unknowingly incel.
They can’t access or set up incel forums. In 2030 there wont be any incels left in the west too, because the black pill will be outlawed. Those who believe otherwhise will be send to re-education camps, where they learn that they have a bad personality.

well I live in a country where women outnumber men by 4 million or something, and still, inceldom is on the rise. Imagine in a country where MEN outnumber women by like, 40 million.

It never really began for these poor bastards

Yeah im sure theres a shit ton there but they probably cant develop the kind of class consciousness and blackpilled awareness as easily because of the censorship

Also their collectivist culture is likely better at keeping men in their place and subservient to the state/collective. Whereas in the west we've been instilled with enough individuality to be able to recognize and call out society's bullshit

It's fucked up in Asia. Japan has it the worst (that we know of)

The great firewall of China blocks access to a lot of websites And information

It is regional in India. Not all places have gender imbalance.

Most of Asians are bluepilled as fuck.

Because of chinas one child policy, as well as their based cultural bias of sons over foids, china now has millions more foids than men in the country. It is a sizable gender gap. That means there are millions of ricecels who will never have a chance of ascending because there simply is not enough foids to go around, and that is before taking in to account hypergamy which we all know noodlewhores are good at. If their incel situation isnt the worst right now, it will be soon enough

This is contradiction at its finest. Preferring sons over daughters then pondering why their sons aren’t finding a wife

I'm sure the incel situation in China and India have to be one of the worst out of the sheer sausagefest their culture created. They REALLY fucking need to murder male babies

hey at least in china and india betabux is standard and sought after and you're not getting a leftover expired roastie

CCP does a damn good job of hiding that shit. It should be as bad as the west because of so many more chinese men than foids.

I guess India as well? They have a very high ratio of males to females but they seem to be bad at keeping track of their own population.

Going by pure numbers alone, China and India should be the absolute worst places to try and get laid as an average or below guy. Of course with tinder and instagram, everywhere is probably awful.

Check out https://mobile.twitter.com/JamesCageWhite

yxx9yjpkwk421.jpg

q4xanoxa4kt21.png

as-45-1-25-am-tweet-zoom-zoom-retweeted-jameswhite-james-13037672.png

9aynoum8yoe31.jpg

jameswhite-jamescag-1d-i-just-wake-up-today-im-going-to-45327640.png

Last edited:
There are no incels in mainland China, its a western phenomenon that doesnt affect the Chinese people, everything is alright.

It never began for chinacels

They can’t access or set up incel forums. In 2030 there wont be any incels left in the west too, because the black pill will be outlawed. Those who believe otherwhise will be send to re-education camps, where they learn that they have a bad personality.
Die schlechte Persönlichkeit

If I recall theyre importing ugly brown asians from the surrounding countries

India has a solution to the incel problem: they just rape whatever.

In China they all just try to betabuxx in early 20s. Those without a wife are mostly those without money.

they are importing foids from xinjiang for the upper class