Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the highest rating a fat woman can get?

amazing user

amazing user

Banned
-
What's the highest rating a girl like that could possibly get?

ngl but I think face > other attributes just as on a man.

Totally depends on how much fat and distribution. Some fat chicks store their fat very well - I knew a girl at college who was technically overweight but she stored almost all of it on her 34H boobs and ample round ass, and so still had a narrow waist. She was probably the hottest thing I’ve ever seen, and was technically a “fat chick”. This is another unfairness in nature: women can be fat and hot, men can never be.

amazing user said:
What's the highest rating a girl like that could possibly get?

Nothing more then a 6/10 at best with heaps of fake up

Twisted said:
What was she like facially, was her face bloated?

Her face was very average - round and slightly plump cheeks but not ugly. Either a 5/10 or a 6/10. But due to her incredible body, it didn’t matter much. Any guy would do anything to fuck her and suck on her massive melons. Another advantage femoids have over men - a hot body on a female can override and sub-par face easily.

Hard to say because I've seen many fat chicks with pretty faces who would clearly look a lot better if they weren't fat. While I have a strict NO FAT CHICKZ policy I'm also not one of those guys that finds anything that isn't anorexic to be fat; I just mean no landwhales. Christina Hendricks is one of the hottest women ever to me though.

But to answer the question, I'd say 7 or so at most? Because I've seen former 10's get fat and retain the pretty face or part of it.