Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s the highest body fat percentage I can be at and still have a “ lean face “

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Do you think I’d still have a lean face if I put on 20lbs and become a normal weight I’m not sure what body fat percentage that would put me at

depends on how much cocaine you do

I think you’ll be ok until you reach the 165-170’s

IT really depends on your bone structure, how good is your forward growth? The flatter your face the easier you get fat

if you have a bone strcture like this you will barely look fat despite being high percetnage. if you have recessed asf face bone you will look fat even at 15%

over for recessedcels

View attachment 658515if you have a bone strcture like this you will barely look fat despite being high percetnage. if you have recessed asf face bone you will look fat even at 15%
View attachment 658518
THIS ^^ The greater the anterior projection of the face (maxilla and jaw), the greater the pocket into which facial can sink into. However if your face lacks forward growth, only a little bit of fat is going to make you a subhuman chipmunk.

THIS ^^ The greater the anterior projection of the face (maxilla and jaw), the greater the pocket into which facial can sink into. However if your face lacks forward growth, only a little bit of fat is going to make you a subhuman chipmunk.
this is whats happening to me right now, I look like a chipmunk, the only time I have facial defintion was when I used to be anorexic and 7% bodyfat

this is whats happening to me right now, I look like a chipmunk, the only time I have facial defintion was when I used to be anorexic and 7% bodyfat
Same. :fuk::fuk:

Brutal

i have to get under 10% for my cheeks to thin out. differs on person to person. but probably most likely sup10%. which is extremely hard to do and to maintain while keeping any semblance of muscle mass.