Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What’s the feeling of cutting off your own family?

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
The more I think about my past the more I feel like breaking all contacts with them except my mom, kek

I don't think it helps. At first it may be a relief but at the end of the day They/Them are laughing

do you mean not having contacts with parents?
i don't and the last time i saw them was a year ago, it dosen't feel good to do something like this but i don't miss them a lot in fact i feel some kind of releif that i left them and went my own way

If they're shitty towards you, why not? It's the same thing as cutting off nasty normie friends constantly belittling you for being a subhuman, blood ties being intrinsically more important is a retarded concept. :feelsjuice:

do you mean not having contacts with parents?
i don't and the last time i saw them was a year ago, it dosen't feel good to do something like this but i don't miss them a lot in fact i feel some kind of releif that i left them and went my own way
Ngl I don’t really miss anyone in life because nobody has really treated me well. Well my mom kinda spoiled me but at the same time she was an enabler for my abusive dad. Now I send her messages wishing my dad’s family to die out from time to time. She becomes instantly pissed but will beg me for replies if I ignore her for days, kek

It's cured:

Yes. When I was a young child, I'd get into arguments with my half-cousins due to their "favoritism". I once criticized my half-cousin after we visited my half-uncle's apartment in downtown Milwaukee. Her mother said this:

"Hey, Intellau!, Well, you know what? You can leave!"

I was licking a battery as she said it.

JFL...Mother asked me to pander to my intellectually-disabled younger half-cousin...His dyslexic Mother is too incompetent to teach him basic knowledge.

They were openly denigrating myself and Mother whenever I'd visit. It was never voluntary.

"Intellau's mother is a leech"

"Intellau's mother is a cow"

"Intellau's mother sits around all day doing nothing" (Except for the cooking, cleaning, spending time with her mother, buying things for her mother...)

"I'll go inside" (Intellau decided to go fetch his mother since he realized how selfish and impatient his half-relatives were)

"Intellau's mother is always sick. Maybe she should stop visiting restaurants"

Yes...very unfortunate.

Myself(30X Whole Genome Sequencing):

FHCT

Mother(Genotyping):

FHA

FHA1

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCGEN.118.002192
Population Frequency:

The more I think about my past the more I feel like breaking all contacts with them except my mom, kek
Lol I will break all contact with my immediate family including my mom, stepsiblings, stepmom, and dad after how they treated me all these years.

The few distant remaining family are pastors, cops, ATF and military vets who luv Fox News, Jesus/Israel, Trump and are for the death penalty.

Bunch of low IQ self-righteous rednecks.

I barely ever see my family, including my parents but especially my extended family, so it wouldn't make much a difference. But I don't know how to live on my own so will probably never do it unless I'm forced to.

It's a personal choice. It should be the last measure you take. If you feel like your parents don't add anything good to your life and only bring negatives, it's not that bad to cut them off. Or at least don't interact with them for prolonged periods of time.

All about time.

I used to fantasize about running away from them and cutting all contact. Living on my own.

Now I live on my own but I couldn’t have done it without their help.

I guess it all depends if you are at a point in life where you don’t need them going forward and they’re negatively impacting you, then I would choose to cut contact.

It's good I don't talk to my older brother because he always acted like a selfish faggot and like as if he is the only child of my parents and its better now. And soon I won't talk to my retard mum either because she is always arguing and berating me over stupid shit. Fucking monkey ass people

It's a personal choice. It should be the last measure you take. If you feel like your parents don't add anything good to your life and only bring negatives, it's not that bad to cut them off. Or at least don't interact with them for prolonged periods of time.
I think I shouldnt completely cut them off but I still need to leech off them for money occasionally so I just ignore them for a long period of time.

Theyre tired of hearing about my nose so they havent texted me in like 15 days now or so