Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the easiest way of commiting suicide with the least amount of pain?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I don't have a gun, I have a knife. I'm thinking of cutting above my spine to disable pain but I don't wanna feel my heart slowing down, I want it to just end suddenly with the least amount of pain.

The cheapest, quickest, and most painless way to die is to drop high enough to die instantly when you hit the ground. I want to commit suicide like that

The cheapest, quickest, and most painless way to die is to drop high enough to die instantly when you hit the ground. I want to commit suicide like that
I think that's what I'll do.

Why do you want to kill yourself bro

Guns and Glory

Dont rope till you are 30

Even from a secular perspective, don't do it. Doing it, especially the way you want to do it, has enormous chances of going terribly wrong.

Probably a bullet to the brain (in video game). But if you fuck it up then you're going to be in an even worse state (in video game).

I want to end instantly, I don't want a slow drawn out demise.

Nembutal IS instantly. You take it, 2 minutes later you fall to sleep. Completely painless, it's like every blooding evening. That you need half an hour to expire is not important, you don't notice it. Of course you cannot buy it.

When you jump, whatever the hight, you can still survive the hit and expire within the next couple of hours. Good idea. There is no guarantee that you die instantly! Better even to jump from a tall building, so you break some bones hitting the building on the way down before you hit the ground and need a couple of hours to expire. It's nice to get a sharp wire or thin rope around your neck when you jump from a bridge, so you will loose your head on the way down. It's pretty messy though and your head might still survive a couple of weird seconds. Also it depends on what is below the bridge. You would not want your head to fall in front of a woke foid, she might have nightmares for weeks afterwards.

Of course there is the exit bag, but that seems unsafe doing it alone. Not that you fall to sleep and wake up an hour later with just half a brain. The world is a fucking mess and I still need a good idea.

Maybe you should not suicide yourselves though. You have so much lifetime ahead of you, you will be able to solve your problems and you can get happy. Try a nice suicide-prevention-board on reddit, they will explain you how to get happy. It's all very simple. yawn...

Gun to head

Outside of that there isn't any way

Dammit. I don't want to insult you, but you a spreading misinformation. Yes, a bullet can still go wrong and yes, there are other ways.

If someone is REALLY interested in that, there is literature about that, looking closely on every option. Really. Openly offered on some famous shopping site.

Suicide without pain? death without pain? if you want to die you don't care about the pain ngl

helium tank exit bag

I don't have a gun, I have a knife. I'm thinking of cutting above my spine to disable pain but I don't wanna feel my heart slowing down, I want it to just end suddenly with the least amount of pain.
suicide by pig cops

Oooh, a mask... I did not think of that. I usually only heard about plastic bags and I was always afraid they could blow or have enough holes to kill your brain without killing you.

Another fun fact. When you replace oxygen with another gas, you will suffocate and that is a crappy death. You get panic, its painful and so on. BUT there is that gas that lets you not feel like your suffocating. Additionally you loose your conscience quickly and you die without noticing it. I forgot which one it was, but I guess its Helium.

A word of warning though. I head the tank is kinda noisy, so choose a day, when you're alone. You don't want someone to come in because they think there is a gas leak. :) Careful, depending on the noise neighbors could be alarmed as well.

I am still panicky when it comes to certainty. If I ever do that, it MUST work. 100% certainty. I always thought about constructing something that lets me fall into a robe strangling me afterwards. Just to be safe. Maybe that's nonsense, but I am a coward. And peops, IF you do that, make sure you fill out the paperwork that kills you afterwards, when you're a vegetable in a hospital. Like forbidding them to feed you or something like that. Depends on your country.

There are organisations that can give advice, go to a lawyer and make that waterproof. Spend that money! YOU will not be able to enforce your rights afterwards, if the suicide attempt goes wrong. Furthermore: You have the time to read up on that in more detail. Don't trust crap from the internet. Invest ten hours or more to research that properly. You don't want to make a mistake here.

Anyone actually really thinking about it or is it just interesting for the future?

Good find, by the way.

Last edited:
if you're sure, check out sanctioned suicide org i think they're pretty smart about suicide

Explosive belt in a middle of a crowd of normies during a summer concert festival (in video game)