Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the earliest cartoon you have memory of watching

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
I think these are some of the first cartoons that I ever watched

Also captain planet and duck tales. But I guess everyone recognises them already

Who wants to watch the new Tom and Jerry? - Quora

Best cartoon for me as a kid :feelsokman:

it's probably the sand nigger cartoon of people wearing the clothes of animals and acting like if they're in a big farm. i didn't have access to a ton of tv channels when i was young but i only managed to watch this retarded creepy shit.

the cows were always the most scariest out of them all, i hope they're not showing that pedophile shit in tv anymore since it can be super dark also how can a duck fuck a dog and get a dog baby?

I watched so many cartoons I wouldn't be able to remember the first one. I was probably born watching TMNT.

I watched so many cartoons I wouldn't be able to remember the first one. I was probably born watching TMNT.
I used to watch this one as a toddler

Also captain planet and duck tales. But I guess everyone recognises them already

I cant remember if ive watched the 2 first but i think ive seen the 2 lasts but forgotten them

Total drama island

probably blues clues/courage the cowardly dog/dexters laboratory/spongebob or some gay shit

all from TV Globinho

I never knew that this existed :feelswhere::feelskek:
They made a new female turtle with boob shell named after a Greek statue when the other turtles are named after renaissance painters :feelskek:

Surprised I never saw it though

Bugs Bunny, Tom & Jerry, Mickey Mouse, and many other, usually cartoons from the 60s and 70s were broadcasted in the early 90s

View: https://youtu.be/7KNdKEyuoso

Many Happy Harmonies cartoons

Flintstones, Jetsons, TMNT

Oswald, Thomas and friends, Mickey Mouse, Tom and Jerry, Bugs Bunny, Mr Bean

Doraemon, Tom AND Jerry, Shinchan, Courage the Cowaedly dog

Spongebob n scoobydoo

I think mortadelo and filemon
hqdefault.jpg