Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the difference when a foid is "nice" to an guy she finds hideous, and "nice" to a Chad

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
I understand foids use niceness/politeness as a mask. That's hard for me to comprehend, because, being the sperg that I am...if I hate you, you will know. It's extremely difficult, borderline impossible, for me to mask feelings.

Middle and high school is different, but within adults, I learned that is possible that a foid can be polite to a man that she's not attracted to.

To get an idea how I'm treated, in the adult world of work and social interactions, foids are either polite to me, or treat me as if I was invisible (fun/weird fact: lesbians tend to be extremely friendly towards me), and TBH, after high school, very rarely have foids been straight out rude to me.

But my question is....what is the difference in niceness between the way they treat a hideous sub-human like me, and their niceness towards Chad?

She won’t fuck the first guy

Nice to ugly guy=extract benefit from him
Nice to chad=extract his cum for her pussy.

With Chad, they giggle, they keep fixing their hair, they breathe deeply, and they hang to his arm as if they would fall down otherwise.

That kind of shit.

At best the guy they find hideous will be put in the friendzone. Chad will obviously be shown immediate sexual affection and attention from the start. Foids are unfairly bias idiots.

With Chad, they giggle, they keep fixing their hair, they breathe deeply, and they hang to his arm as if they would fall down otherwise.

That kind of shit.

Incel = they're polite
Chad = willing to go the extra mile, they'd bend the law if they could

:incel: - see if he has any resources she can exploit (money, skills,car, house, body parts). Failing which assess the subhuman's suitability as an emotional punching bag. On no account perform any favours for the inkwell, he should be pleased that she uses him.

:chad: - immediately present as if her blood is made of sugar, touch him, laugh at his jokes, fantasise about him choking her during sex or just outright raping her. Makes herself available at all times for him.

YOU CAN NEVER, EVER, EVER BECOME CHAD. YOU WILL NEVER HAVE FOIDS LOOK AT YOU THE WAY THEY DO HIM. THAT LOOK IS THE MOST POWERFUL LIFEFUEL IN THE WORLD AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE IT.