Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the difference between this site and **********

• Thread starter CopingForBrutality
  • Start date
CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
13d 1h 30m
Not sure if this is against the rules. I'm not bothered reading the content on .net since they allow foids on that forum. Other than that what are the differences between this forum and that one?

AverageBloke

AverageBloke

Recruit
★★★
6d 2h 11m
Bragging isn't allowed here and this is an incel forum.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
157d 10h 35m
********** is a much smaller community.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

I walk a higher path son.
★★★★★
108d 9h 58m
They allow women. That alone immediately destroys any credibility or validity that shithole could have ever had. Suck a dick, net fags.

svgmn1

svgmn1

Incellus Maximus
★★
25d 6h 14m
.*** is a much smaller community that differs in many aspects. the most notable aspect about it is having a subforum for bluepilled normies and foids to debate, and while it is a shit idea it does help keep infiltrating and LARPing on the low tbh.
it's just a different approach of handling normies. the second aspect is being only made for discussion, think of it as ID but the entire website as well as being peaceful and chill as possible since it doesn't allow bullying, postmaxxing or trolling. a lot of people I know there found safe refuge in .*** due to the general calmness and the absence of drama it offers

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

★★★★★
108d 9h 58m
.*** is a much smaller community that differs in many aspects. the most notable aspect about it is having a subforum for bluepilled normies and foids to debate, and while it is a shit idea it does help keep infiltrating and LARPing on the low tbh.
it's just a different approach of handling normies. the second aspect is being only made for discussion, think of it as ID but the entire website as well as being peaceful and chill as possible since it doesn't allow bullying, postmaxxing or trolling. a lot of people I know there found safe refuge in .*** due to the general calmness it offers
I would sooner shoot myself in the foot than openly accept foids and normies with open arms. You have Instagram and Snapchat go back there to where you belong and stop trying to spread your parasitic disease everywhere you go.

I understand you don’t get many likes or followers being a low tier normie or even uglier fatter foid, but that does not mean you can go a step lower to “incel” forums where you’re guaranteed center stage and more attention. EAT SHIT AND DIE.

svgmn1

svgmn1

Incellus Maximus
★★
25d 6h 14m
I would sooner shoot myself in the foot than openly accept foids and normies with open arms. You have Instagram and Snapchat go back there to where you belong and stop trying to spread your parasitic disease everywhere you go.
They don't accept foids and normies with open arms. more like just give them an isolated chamber on the site so that they don't infiltrate, while dunking on them in that same place they gave to them.

Moreover, logically speaking shitting on normies this way is better than having a normie infiltrator bullying a truecel to the point of breakdown because of animu and postmaxx halo

Last edited:
ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

★★★★★
108d 9h 58m
They don't accept foids and normies with open arms. more like just give them an isolated chamber on the site so that they don't infiltrate, while dunking on them in that same place they gave to them.
“While dunking on them”

Sure thing, sure thing.

In reality they are just giving them a unique center stage light and uncontested attention, whereas if they went back to their normie mog fest socials like Snapchat or Instagram they would be thrown to the dogs compared to chads and stacies thst mog them to oblivion.

They are giving them free reign into uncontested smv and status. They are not “epicly pwning them”, they are granting them a platform where they smv mog everyone else and as such get prime attention. Normies live off attention and what little few crumbs they get off logging and attention and giving them their own forum is just that, all pretenses aside.

Never seen a single post from you, this single one now makes me suspicious of you.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

★★★★★
108d 9h 58m

Moreover, logically speaking shitting on normies this way is better than having a normie infiltrator bullying a truecel to the point of breakdown because of animu and postmaxx halo
>last edited: 1 minute ago

Anybody who is blackpilled can spot an infiltrator a mile away. Post maxers are suspect #1. Those who have been here for 2 days but already seem to know everybody on the forum are even worse suspects. You can also tell when someone is faking edginess or via writing style, it is too forced and questionable.

Even this is still better than welcoming them into a forum where they can openly admit they are normies / foids and have more smv than you, (meanwhile in the real world they get mogged to oblivion by chads so they come here to feel superior and as an authoritative, know all figure).

Nah. :feelsugh: Nobody should be defending this eternally cucked bullshit. Foids will never openly admit the blackpill, either due to ignorance or because they have too muchto lose, so arguing with them is blue pill nonsense garbage. Anyone who entertains this waste of time is equally a bluepilled fucking idiot.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

★★★★★
108d 9h 58m
Didn’t read

Fannigan

Fannigan

Mentally crippled from loneliness
★★★
8d 22h 21m
why is the site name censored?

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
191d 17h 52m
They allow women. That alone immediately destroys any credibility or validity that shithole could have ever had. Suck a dick, net fags.
I created an account there, then realized the trap I walked into. Not posting there.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

★★★★★
108d 9h 58m
I created an account there, then realized the trap I walked into. Not posting there.
The best part is they come to places like that for 5 seconds, shit it up with absolute garbage, then leave after they got their brief attention dopamine, and chad replied back so they don’t need it anymore.

There is nothing more cucked than that.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince of Istanbul
★★★★★
59d 8h 52m
Wtf is ********

Diocel

Diocel

talentless
★★
389d 6h 0m
also they have an openly gay mod

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

★★★★★
108d 9h 58m
no dude u dont get it he is blackpilled and agree with us that's so based and blackpilled :soy:
You’re right bro he may be a faggot and she may be a foid but they totally agree with us and know the struggle bro :feelsaww:

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
191d 17h 52m
no dude u dont get it he is blackpilled and agree with us that's so based and blackpilled :soy:
You’re right bro he may be a faggot and she may be a foid but they totally agree with us and know the struggle bro :feelsaww:
Shit, bros, you're right. We should embrace foids and gayism here too. They're basically one of us.

Diocel

Diocel

talentless
★★
389d 6h 0m
wow you're not like other incels u a good guy :foidSoy:

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

★★★★★
108d 9h 58m
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
191d 17h 52m
:soy::soy::soy::soy:Omg guys i may be a virgin but I’m not an incel after all I’m a heckin good freaking person
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY UPVOTE!

iu

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

★★★★★
108d 9h 58m
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY UPVOTE!

iu
No. One. Is. Entitled. To. Sex.

Just because I’m a virgin doesn’t mean I’m a hateful piece of shit incel. It’s called basic kindness.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
191d 17h 52m
No. One. Is. Entitled. To. Sex.

Just because I’m a virgin doesn’t mean I’m a hateful piece of shit incel. It’s called basic kindness.
Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe, it's your shitty, toxic personality, you fucking incel piece of shit?

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

★★★★★
108d 9h 58m
Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe, it's your shitty, toxic personality, you fucking incel piece of shit?
I’m not entitled to sex, because nobody is entitled to sex and affection, being loved, or cared for.

However, queens are entitled to
>child support
>abortion
>state protection
>taxes going to support them
>endless victim card, even when you are the oppressor subverting gullible morons
>free college
>endless validation and support everywhere they go
>no moral judgement for anything foids do, including whoring around
>leverage in legal courts, even in illegitimate, falsified claims

It’s called basic. fucking. Kindness.

Diocel

Diocel

talentless
★★
389d 6h 0m
:soy::soy::soy::soy:Omg guys i may be a virgin but I’m not an incel after all I’m a heckin good freaking person
Shit, bros, you're right. We should embrace foids and gayism here too. They're basically one of us.
i will call him with my jeff bezos X cardi b buttplug colab that has discord in it

BardakTheGreat

BardakTheGreat

Industrial strength foid repellent
8d 4h 52m
svgmn1

svgmn1

Incellus Maximus
★★
25d 6h 14m
this cuck again :lul: :feelswhat: