Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s the difference between a high tier Becky and a Stacy?

RobTenekin

RobTenekin

Banned
-
Aren't *high tier* Beckys and Stacys the same? (Their both attractive women so I don’t see the difference in terminology) I honestly do not know the difference.

Subjective at that point mostly

But if they have a facial flaw then they can downgraded to HTB

High tier Becky’s are the bare minimum of inherent female attractiveness. Then comes Stacy lites, then Stacy proper, then gigastacys.

Aren't *high tier* Beckys and Stacys the same? (Their both attractive women so I don’t see the difference in terminology) I honestly do not know the difference.
Tomato/TomATo. Not much of a difference, and like someone said above, subjective mostly. Once a girl has a certain bone structure and articles on her face are set in a particular way, some will say HTB, others Stacy. Depends on many cultural and demographic factors.

Every woman is a Stacie even if she is ugly because of feminism

I think it's just Stacylite is 8/10 and high-tier becky is 7/10 in decile terms

So they're closer to each other than stacylite is to gigastacy, Iguess?

stacy has bigger boobs

High tier Becky’s are the bare minimum of inherent female attractiveness. Then comes Stacy lites, then Stacy proper, then gigastacys.
I just came across this term somewhere on discord. So a HTB would be like a 6 or 7 out of 10 would you say?